Tuesday, November 4, 2014

THE SURPRISE IS ALMOST HERE!!!! :D :D :D

Ahhh!!!! So I just checked the tracking info on The Item. and this is what I saw:

(Sorry for such a small screenshot, if I made it any larger it would have given away my address ;) 

The. Suprise. Is. Almost. Here. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I was so shocked to see this, I wasn't expecting it for three or four more days! So since it is almost to my house, I may as well give you the remainder of my hints:


It is not a custom doll of any kind

*this* post may give you a clue :)

This image may give you a clue, also:
    via
    Again, if you have any guesses as to what is is, please comment below ;) 



    6 comments:

    1. Yay congrats!!!!!!! Hmm, let's see...maybe just a second hand doll? (#61?) I looked at the post and all I could come up with was you getting a #61 for yourself...or perhaps it's not a doll at all...THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!

      ~Maddie

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks, Maddie! And thanks for guessing :) Ugh, It's so hard to keep this secret!!! XD At least you'll find out soon...;)

        ★ Shelby-Grace ★

        Delete
    2. I have the same guess as Maddie! I can't wait to see if I'm right! ;D

      ~ Mint

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks for guessing, Mint! :D

        ★ Shelby-Grace ★

        Delete
    3. Is it a frozen Elsa dress for your dolls?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks for guessing, Doll Daydreams!

        ★ Shelby-Grace ★

        Delete

    Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.