Monday, November 17, 2014

"Stahp UR Too Sweet For UR Own Good" Award :D

Hi everyone! First of all, thank you so much to everyone who has nominated me for an award recently! I am so sorry that I am so behind on awards, but I will be doing my best to catch up on them :D Today I will be focusing on my "Stahp UR Too Sweet For UR Own Good" award nominations! 



Here are the rules:



  •  Nominate somebody who you you believe is  uber sweet, who is always leaving nice comments, or is just a great, kind Blogger friend of yours.
  • Answer the questions the Blogger who nominated you asked, and then come up with at least 5new, original questions for your nominees to answer
  • Be sure to leave a comment on the nominees blog, letting them know that they've been nominated. Leave a link to the post so they can easily find it as well. 
  • You must nominate at least 10 people. Tagbacks are allowed, as is nominating people more than once
  • Copy and paste the guidelines so that everybody knows what the heck is going on xD
  • And finally, have FUN!

I was nominated by Kelsey, Adi, and Ginny and June for this award! Thank you so much to all of you for nominating me! You are all too sweet :D

First up is Kelsey's questions:

If you could visit any fictional world, where would you go and why?

Ooh, I would definitely like to go Narnia because I love the Chronicles Of Narnia series :D

Favorite thing to do to cure boredom?

Probably writing a story or reading.

Who is your idol?

I'm not too sure...

Tom Hiddleston or Justin Bieber? (trick question)

I don't know who Tom Hiddleston is (I think Adi said he was an actor once on her blog, but I can't quite recall at the moment), but I'm pretty sure that almost anyone is better than Justin Bieber, so I pick Tom Hiddleston :D  

What would your superhero name be?

Shelby-Grace the Super Cat Crazy Doll Loving Doll Blogging Girl. XD

Have you ever watched an utterly random movie because an actor you knew was in it?

I don't think so :) 

Favorite band(s) at the moment?

I really love just about any group from the 1950's :D

Gif or jif?

I'm not sure if I understand this one...but if you mean Gif as in the moving picture-video thingies, I guess Gif??

Now, moving on to Adi's questions:

1. Do you ever get so excited that you end up acting really weird and trip over your own two feet? (*cough* or a box in the hallway)

That happens to me ALL THE TIME!! I got giggling about something while walking down a hallway someplace and I was acting like my normal crazy self and ended up tripping over my feet and falling into someone XD

2. Are you a dog person or cat person? Or both? Or neither?! 

CAT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

3. Do you think I'm crazy? xD

I  think you are crazy in a good way :)

4. What's your all-time favorite song?

Probably any song from the 50's :) I love 50's music!


5. Ever played an instrument? 

Unless you count singing, no ;)

6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how badly are you drowning in tags/awards right now? xD

On a scale of 1 to 10, probably 1,000 ;)

7. Have you heard of Owl City? And if not, would you please go listen to one of Adam's songs? (Just kidding about the last part... sorta. xD)

I think I've heard of Owl City once before...

8. Are you a person who could be persuaded to dress up in a funky costume and walk around a public place in it?

It depends on what the costume is and where the public place is ;)

And lastly, here is Ginny and June's questions:

1. Peanut Butter or Jelly?

Peanut butter!

2. Do you ever watch the commercials on TV just to see a trailer for a new movie?

I do that all the time!

3. What is your favorite date (ex: 11/14 because blah, we know this is a little random, yes.)

Probably 2/25 (my birthday) or 12/25 (Christmas) ;) 

4. Have you ever had a friend that you know will be there for you forever?

Yes, I have! 

5. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?

It's a tie between S and G ;) 

6. If you were only allowed to have one more American Girl Doll, who would you choose?

I would choose #56! I love her curls :D 

7. What are you planning to be when you grow up?

Probably an author :) 

8. Favorite subject in school?

Reading!

9. Can you sew? If so, what do you like to sew best?

I can sew, but I'm not too good at it yet ;) I like sewing doll clothes the best, though!


Thanks again to all who nominated me! I really appreciated it and it meant it a ton to me that you think I'm sweet! :D 

Since tag-backs are allowed, I will tag KelseyAdi, and Ginny and June, then OliviaLeahMaddieKathrynEmmaAbigail, and Ella :) 

Here are the questions for the nominees: 

1.) What inspired you to create your own blog?

2.) 6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how badly are you drowning in tags/awards right now? xD

3.) Do you prefer MyAGs or Girl Of The Year?

4.)  If you could choose anywhere in the world to have a dolly photo-op (or for non-doll bloggers, just to visit), where would you choose?

5.) Do you design your own doll clothes?

6.) 2. Are you a dog person or cat person?

7.) 8. Favorite subject in school?

8.) What is your favorite American Girl Doll and why?

(I decided to just a mix of the questions I used for the "Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award" and some of the questions I was asked ;))

Thanks for reading!


14 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination! I'm like SO behind in all this tagging stuff, it's not even funny, I'll answer your questions in an awards post I'm planning to do soon. =)
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Abigail! You're such a sweet blogger that I had to tag you ;) I totally understand about being behind on tags...I've got a few months' worth of tags to catch up on and it's been taking a while ;D I can't wait to see your answers!

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. LOVED reading your answers, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAGGING ME BACK!! ^_^

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, K! I'm so happy you liked reading them :D You're welcome, you are too sweet a sweet blogger to not tag back! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. Oh, thank so so much for tagging me! I will write up the post tomorrow, as I'm off to bed! Thanks again!
    ~Kathryn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.K., I hope you don't mind that I tagged you back!
      ~Kathryn~

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, Katherine! You are such a sweet blogger so I had to tag you ;) I can't wait to see your answers! Thank you so much for tagging me back! I really appreciate it!

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. Loved reading this Shelby-Grace! Glad I'm crazy in a good way. ;) And yes, Tom is far better than Justin Bieber. xD
    Thanks so much for tagging me back! I'm working on a big award post so I'll have that up soon! ^-^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Adi! I'm so happy you liked my post :D You're welcome, you are too sweet to not tag back! I can't wait to see your answers :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  5. I nominated you!
    http://pictureperfectagblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-stahp-ur-too-sweet-for-ur-own-good.html
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rylee! I really appreciate it :D I'll answer the questions soon :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  6. Thanks for nominating me! Gosh, I love reading awards posts. It's probably not healthy. Yep, Hiddleston all the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, you are such a sweet blogger :) I'm so happy you like reading award posts, since I have a ton to get up...;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the award! I enjoyed reading it! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.