Thursday, November 20, 2014

Seven Days Of Dolliday Crafts Series!

Hi everyone! On my "Craft Requests" page, I received a comment suggesting that I make some easy Christmas or Thanksgiving crafts for dolls, and I loved the idea! That gave me an idea to create a series for my blog, called...

7 Days Of Dolliday Crafts! Seven days before each upcoming holiday, I will post one doll craft that pertains to the holiday each day leading up to the day of the holiday :) Since it's exactly one week until Thanksgiving, which is the nearest holiday, I will be posting a craft later today :D Also, this series is NOT replacing Under The Cover Of Night, it is just an extra one ;)

What do you think of this new series? 


10 comments:

  1. This sounds so fun! My dollies and I can't wait to get crafting. :)
    ~Kathryn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kathryn! I'm so happy you and your dolls are excited :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. Oooh! I can't wait to see the crafts you are going to make!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emily! I'm so happy you're excited!

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. Awesome! I love DIYs! It will be fun to see your crafts.xD
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rylee! I'm so happy you're excited :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. Yay! I'm so happy you're excited :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, American Girl Place!

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.