Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sad News + A Photoshoot With Lauryce

Hi everyone! I unfortunately have some sad news to announce today: I will have to postpone Under The Cover Of Night until it snows again. Why? Well, for the storyline, I really need to have snow and all our snow melted and I didn't have all my pictures I needed done :P But I will have it up as soon as it snows again (which will hopefully be soon) :) We also just got back from vacation, so I have a better internet connection now :D Also, on vacation, my mom didn't bring her camera along, so I ended up using my own Nikon Coolpix L8 camera for all my pictures :) Even though it's just a fairly inexpensive point-and-shoot style camera, it can take some decent pictures, so I did a mini photoshoot with Lauryce with it :D Here's my photoshoot with her!













(please excuse my hand in this picture ;)  )


Thanks for reading!


P.S.--I just added an Aspen Heights edits page to my blog! I'd love it if you could check it out! ;) 

16 comments:

  1. Aww, Lauryce is so pretty! ♥ I love her combinations, her skin tone and eyes are gorgeous! You really captured her beauty in these photos, love them! I can't wait for Under the Cover of Night =) if I could I'd send some of the snow that's currently falling here I would ;)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maddie! That really means a to me ♥ ♥ ♥ Lauryce says thanks, too ;) Yay! I'm so happy you're excited!! :D Hehe, thanks ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. Beautiful as always. The lighting is fabulous and her hair is so pretty! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mint! I really appreciate that! Lauryce says thanks, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. LOL, can I trade with you? I have a foot of snow but I need to to melt so I can do the next episode of my series! xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sure, Lydia Therese ;) I hope your snow will melt for you, though, so you can do your series!

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. Sad to hear that you have to postpone the series, but I'm still just as excited for it. =)
    The pictures of Lauryce are gorgeous, Shelby-Grace. I adore her hair. ^_^
    And your Aspen Heights page makes me feel guilty for not having caught up with the series. xD
    *sigh* I'm only like halfway through series 2. :P
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Adi! I'm so happy you're still excited! :D Thank you so much! That means a ton to me! Lauryce says thanks, too ;) I'm sorry for making you feel guilty, it's totally fine that you haven't caught up! :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  5. Cute pictures! Lauryce is adorable!!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emma! Lauryce says thanks, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  6. I just adore Hearts for Hearts dolls! They are so photogenic and have such personalities. Amazing pictures, Shelby-Grace! :D
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Olivia! I'm so happy you think my pictures are good! :D I just adore the Hearts for Hearts dolls, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  7. Lauryce is gorgeous! I love the pictures you took of her! They are really pretty! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! That means a lot to me :D Lauryce says thanks, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  8. Lauryce is so pretty! I love her hair.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kathryn! Lauryce says thanks, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.