Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Mia's Innerstar U Account!

Hi again! Sorry for posting three time in one day, but I just wanted to let you know that I just enrolled my second Innerstar U student, Mia! I realized that I've never activated the code that came with my Grandma's #61 (Since my grandma obiously doesn't want to play on Innerstar U ; ) ) and decided that since #61 looks a bit like Mia, that I would make Mia a account on there :) So if you want to, you can friend Mia on Innerstar U at Mia7829 :) 


Thanks for reading! 

   

5 comments:

  1. Currently my computer is acting funny with online games and the like. I will friend you when it's working again! I'll be Clara1999

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, that's too bad that your computer doesn't work with games :( Thank you! Mia says thanks, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I just went on and accepted :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. Cool! I'll have to friend her sometime! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.