Monday, November 17, 2014

I Spotted The Hearts For Hearts Girls Dolls, Surjan and Nyesha!


Hi everyone! This will be a slightly different post than usual, but I thought some of you may find it interesting :) Earlier this year Doll Diaries posted about spotting two new Hearts For Hearts dolls, Surjan and Nyesha, at the Toy Fair. Well, last week I was shopping at Target and happened to go down the doll isle to see if they had gotten in any now Our Generation stuff, and I spotted this:


Displaying IMG_5175.JPG

Displaying IMG_5176.JPG

It was Nyesha! I was so excited to see her in person! But, on the bottom of her box, her prototype shows her with a lot shorter, curlier hair, but the doll has long, wavy hair. I wonder why they changed her so much? Her prototype reminded me a bit of Rahel, though, so maybe that was why the changed her. Anyways, after finding her, I decided to look behind her boxes to see if Surjan was there, and sure enough...

Displaying IMG_5180.JPG

Displaying IMG_5179.JPG

She was there! She is also really pretty, but I decided not be buy either of them at this time :) What do you think of these two new dolls? Will you be buying either of them?


4 comments:

  1. Their so pretty! But, I don't think i will buy them.
    P.S.-did you see Alex from Target at Target ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are really pretty! :) I'm not sure if I will buy them, either, though ;) Nope, I didn't see Alex from Target ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. We nominated you!!
    http://smalltownamericangirlz.blogspot.com/2014/11/more-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Ginny and June! I really appreciate it! I'll answer the questions soon :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.