Saturday, November 1, 2014

Computer Issues + My AGPC Challenge 3 Entry!

Hi, everyone! You probably noticed that I currently don't have any header, just a note that says "Under Construction" ;) The reason for that is because my computer is having some issues and I had to switch back to my other computer which is very slow and very old  to say the least ;P I was able to upload my AGPC pictures, though! The song I chose was "Let It Go" from the Disney movie, Frozen :) I unfortunately don't have an Elsa dress, though, so I did a "modern interpretation" of it ;) 

***


The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I'm the queen.
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!



Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!


I don't care 
What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!



About this photo ~ These photos are completely unedited besides adding my watermark. I used my mom's Nikon D300 to take this photo. Bella is MAG #26 and she is wearing an OG dress and the shoes from Rebecca's Hanukkah Dress.

How to vote for me ~ Go to Dolls On My Mind blog on November 3rd and Maddie (Dolls On My Mind) will post all of the entries and you can vote for some of your favorites (besides your own entry) and I'd be so happy if you would vote for me :) 


***

I hope you like my entry!

                                       

P.S.--I decided to submit a picture to Doll Diaries' Dolloween Parade! I'd love it if you could maybe leave a comment on it :) Click *HERE* to see entry ;) 


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Polka Dot Bee! I like that one, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. Sorry about the computer issues Shelby, but these pictures are absolutely gorgeous!
    ^-^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Adi! I'm so happy you like them :D


      Thank you so much! I like that one, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. I'm totally going to vote for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marissa! That means so much to me! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, June! That means so much to me! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  5. I love your entry! The pics are really pretty!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ginny! I really appeciate that! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maddie! I'm so happy you like it :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  7. Your pictures are soooo gorgeous! I love your entry! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.