Wednesday, November 26, 2014

AGP Atlanta, NEW DOLL?!?!?!, And Belated Blogoversary :D

Hi everyone! As you probably know, I got to go to AGP Atlanta yesterday! We arrived there a bit later than expected (just before suppertime) because of some major traffic jams on the way there ;P Also, the reason this post is up so late is because the internet wasn't working for a while at the hotel we're at :P


Here's a picture of Felicity outside! 

The size of this store is probably comparable to the one in Kansas City. It's one floor, but seems fairly good-sized ;)


And here's the Happy Holiday dress for Kathryn and Marissa! Sorry for such a horrible picture :( 

Here's a look at the BeForever displays: 


  




Sorry again for missing some of the girls' collections, I was so excited about shopping that I forgot :P


Here's Addy's bed!


And the MAG bathtub ;D


The newest MAG pajama sets!


And the Pretty City carriage for !


Here's Isabelle's collection for MarissaJana, and Dollympics547!


And Felicity relaxing in the bed ;)


I took this picture for Adaline even though she didn't request it, because I thought is was just too funny not to! It's her twins, Charlie and Willow, standing next to each other in the MAG case! ;D



And here's the MAG displays for Jana! The reason the last one only has half the case in it is because a lot of people were standing in front of it :(




I found it amusing how messy these Samanthas' hair is brand new in box! They're not even wearing a hair net! ;)


And here's the current PWP! It's really cute :)

I did get a few items while we were there, as you can see from the picture below :D 


I got the Preppy Pet Outfit, the AGP Atlanta exclusive tee, and the Frosty Fair Isle pajamas! They're all really cute sets. and I highly recommend them :D 

I also received one more surprise........................................

Hearts For Hearts Girl Lauryce! We were walking through Target and I decided to go down the doll isle and I saw her and knew she had to come home ;) She is an extremely gorgeous doll--I just love her! 

When my family went to see a movie today, I took Lauryce along so I could snap a few pictures of her ;D

Displaying IMG_5407.JPG 

Here she is! She's really such a beautiful doll! :D 

When I saw this "The Hobbit" poster, I immediately thought of Adi, so I quickly posed Lauryce in front of it ;) 


ALSO, somehow I completely forgot about my 6 month blogoversary that was almost a week ago! Thank you all so much for your support and comments, it really does mean a ton to me :) 

Thanks for reading!


19 comments:

  1. ...
    Charlie and Willow being together in the glass case is the best darn thing I have ever seen.
    AND SHELBY YOU THOUGHT OF ME OH MY GOSH I'M SO HONORED. I LOVE LAURYCE IN FRONT OF THE HOBBIT POSTER JUST... YOU ROCK OKAY.
    ~Adi who's flipping out xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I thought they looked so cute in the case together xD Wow! Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like the picture with Lauryce and the "The Hobbit" poster!

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new doll! She's so adorable!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emma! I'm so happy you like her! Lauryce says thanks, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. Awesome pictures! I wish I could have gone! ;) Lauryce is such a gorgeous doll! Congrats on her! If I got one of those dolls, I would get her too, because she is gorgeous and I don't really like any of the other ones! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! I wish you could have gone, too! :D Thank you so much! Lauryce says thanks, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. Very cute pictures! Congratulations on the new doll! She has a very cute face.^-^
    Hope you had lots of fun!xD
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rylee! Lauryce says thanks, too ;) AGP was really fun! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  5. Hi Shelby-Grace! I nominated you for the Grateful Blogger Tag. Go to my blog for details. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination, treasuredfriendshipswithaflair! I really appreciate it! I'll answer the questions soon :D Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  6. Haha, Charlie and Willow ;) It looks like you had a ton of fun :) Your new doll is gorgeous!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they were really cute :D Yes, I had an amazing time there :) Thank you so much! Lauryce says thanks, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  7. Haha, I like that pic of Felicity resting in the bed ;). Thanks for taking those pictures for me!
    BTW, could you check out my blog? Thedollydistrict.blogspot.com . Just click on my name. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jana Steinborn! You're welcome! :D I checked out your blog yesterday, and it looked really great and I meant to follow, but I forgot! I'm so sorry! I just followed you now :D Thank you so much! I really love my new doll ;D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Shelby!
      I know, I love my Hearts for Hearts dolls too ;) I actually spotted the two new ones on the shelf today at Target! They are adorable and I may have to add one to my collection someday ;)

      Delete
    3. You're welcome, Jana! Your blog really is amazing! That's so cool that you spotted them! I saw them in store a few weeks ago and they were really cute :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  9. Lauryce is so cute! Thanks for taking a pic of Izzy's collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Lauryce says thanks, too ;) You're welcome! ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.