Wednesday, November 5, 2014

50 Followers: Thank You All So Much

Oh. My. Goodness. Over 50 followers!! I can't believe this! Ever since I started Oh My Dollies, my goal was to get to 50 followers and it shocks me that I reached this goal in under six months! So thank you all so much, this means a ton to me to know that over 50 of you enjoy my blog :) This blog has come so far from my very first post back in May, back when I just used a tiny, old, point-and-shoot camera and horrid photography skills. Over the months I've learned how to use my mom's DSLR camera and practiced taking more and more pictures and slowly improved. I've met so many wonderful bloggers and discovered their amazing blogs along the way, too. You all inspire me so much, thank you for following me, it means a ton. 

   

7 comments:

  1. You deserve 50 followers! Your blog is amazing! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Doll Daydreams! I really appeciate that :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Shelby!!! Your blog is amazing, and I know it'll go even farther. ^-^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Adi! That means a ton to me! I'm so happy you like my blog :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. Congrats Shelby-Grace!!!! ♥ you totally deserve all these followers, you're a great blogger and a wonderful friend to us all ^-^ ♥♥♥

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maddie! Your comment made my day :) You are such a wonderful friend, too ♥♥♥

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. Congrats on 50 follower!!!!! You are an amazing blogger and you deserve each and every one of them! ;)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.