Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Failed Photoshoot :P

I know I said I would be doing a longer post + photoshoot today, but I got super busy and didn't have a chance to post, and when I attempted to do my photoshoot, it was extremely windy so Kit ended up like this most of the time:


I'm really sorry for posting another boring, super-short post, I promise I'll be doing a better post tomorrow!! :) 


P.S.--Don't forget, the HappyHouseOfAG meet up is tomorrow! Mai and I hope we'll be able to meet you ;)

8 comments:

  1. It's ok! We all have those hard days! :) It would be awesome if I saw you!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mint :D I totally agree, it would be so cool if I saw you!! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. Ugh that wind!!! It's here in PA too!!! It's the reason all my recent shoots are indoor ones XD anyways, it's totally okay that you didn't get a long post up today, like Mint said, we all have those days! ;)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, isn't the wind so incredibly annoying?!? Sorry that it's there, too :P But you're so incredible at indoor shoots, they're always so amazing!! :D Thanks for understanding ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. Oh don't worry about it! The wind is a pesky little bugger. xD Seriously don't worry about it. We all understand. :)
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Adaline! It definitely is very pesky ;P Thanks again for understanding ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. That's okay! I'm just glad you're posting unlike someone I know… (aka me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so happy you like my (extremely short :P) posts :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.