Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Entry For AGPC Challenge 2 :)

I am *so* sorry to be posting my AGPC Challenge Two so late, I got distracted by watching a ton of Aspen Heights episodes after school and AGPC slipped my mind :P But here is my very late entry: 




*** 

Doll Entered In The Contest ~ Bella (MyAG #26) 

The Story ~ Bella and her friends love to try on all the doll clothes I own when I'm gone...but it looks like they made a big mess! ;)

About this photo ~ These photos are completely unedited besides adding my watermark. I used my mom's Nikon D300 to take this photo. Bella's friend on the left is Cora, a Historical Character American Girl, Bella's friend on the right is Genevieve, my MAG #8. Bella's costume is Julie's Calico Dress, Cora's costume is the Weekend Fun outfit top and shoes, her headband is a doll scarf made by my mom, and her jeans were made by a friend.  Genevieve's outfit is Julie's Birthday Dress with the Pretty Party Outfit sandals.

How to vote for me ~ Go to Dolls On My Mind blog on October 3rd and Maddie (Dolls On My Mind) will post all of the entries and you can vote for some of your favorites (besides your own entry) and I'd be so happy if you would vote for me :) 

***

I hope you like my entry! 


18 comments:

  1. Haha, I know what you mean, Aspen Heights is distracting. xD I love this entry so much! It is super cute and realistic!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad I'm not the only one to get distracted by it ;) Thank you so much! That means a lot to me!! :D Your entry was awesome, too :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. Your entry is awesome! It's really cute and I love all the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it!! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. I love your entry! Their costumes are beautiful<3<3
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like my entry :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. I love it, the lighting is PERFECT!!! Super cute! =D

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D That means a lot to me :D :D :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  5. Aspen Heights is the most addicting thing ever. xD
    And I love this picture! I love how you can see the mess in the room behind them, and I love their outfits! =D
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, Aspen Heights is so incredibly addicting ;D Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like it!! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate that :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  7. Super cute super cute! I just realized I also forgot about my AGPC entry! I know, I'm in love with Aspen Heights!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's too bad, your last entry was amazing!! I loved it :D I'm in love with Aspen Heights, too ;D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  8. Haha, I like Aspen Heights as well! Cute picture, the bright colors in the background are cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you like my entry, that means a lot to me :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  9. I love the picture! Will you vote for me? I'll vote for you!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Definitely! I'll be sure to vote for you :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.