Thursday, October 30, 2014

Eeeeek!! :D

Hi, everyone! Sorry for once again not posting for forever :P Anyway, I have some SUPER EXCITING news that I will be announcing in about a week or two :D But instead of leaving you all in suspense until then, I'll be giving out a few hints like Adaline did on her blog before announcing her Surprise ;D I will be posting a hint as to what it is every few days until it arrives, though :D Here is my first hint: 

This item will be from eBay

If you have a guess as to what is is, feel free to comment below ;) I won't tell you what it is, though, if you guess it right...that would ruin it ;) 



P.S.--Thank you all so much for getting me to 49 followers!

11 comments:

  1. Did you get a boy doll too? Am I gonna have to be jealous of yet another fabulous blogger with a boy doll?

    Eh probably. EITHER WAY...congrats on whatever it is you bought! =D

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for guessing, Maddie! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. ...
    Did you get a boy doll too?! WILL FINLEY HAVE ANOTHER BUDDY?!
    *cough*
    If it's not that, then I'm going to guess something retired; furniture, clothing, or something other. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for guessing, Adi :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. Oooh! I really want to know! I guess a retired AG doll. Or custom doll!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for guessing, Emily! :D

      Delete
    2. Oops, I just noticed I forgot to sign this "★ Shelby-Grace ★" ;)

      Delete
  4. Maybe a boy doll? Or maybe just a retired doll?
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for guessing, Carli :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  5. Oooooh! I hope it's a boy doll! Maybe it's a girl doll though! I can't wait to see what it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for guessing, American Girl Place! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.