Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What Would You Name This Doll?

I just realized I haven't done a "What Would You Name This Doll?" in forever, so I decided to do one today :D On my last "What Would You Name This Doll?" Leah from ToDOLLy Awesome requested Isabelle for the next time, so I will do Isabelle this time :) In case you didn't enter last time, Here's how "What Would You Name This Doll?" works: I'll pick a MyAG and I'll ask you, "What name would you give this doll?" and you can leave a few name suggestions in the comments. You'll have one week from now to leave your suggestions, and then I'll choose my favorites from what you leave, and have a voting on here for decide her name :) 

 So, ready to start? 


What would you re-name this doll?



P.S.--Thank you so much for helping me to get to over 1,000 page views!!


10 comments:

  1. Madi
    Anna
    Ginny
    Grace
    Lavender
    Sarah
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelby Grace:

    1: I would re-name this doll Azalea

    2: Do you have an email? I would love to email you! My email is: agforeveryone@gmail.com (I don't use my real name on there either)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aurélie, Fable, Ellis, or Bayleigh =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, Paige, Fern, Maddie, or Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I think maybe Allison. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great names so far, everyone! Keep those suggestions coming ;) Dollympics547: No, I'm sorry, don't have an email :(

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol now I feel like I have to vote for the name Maddie XD

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, Maddie XD

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.