Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sneak Peek Of The Coming Photoshoot!

Hi, everyone! Today my grandma finished an outfit for my dolls so I decided to do a photoshoot with one of my girls modeling it, but unfortunately it was supposed to rain all day :P Luckily, there was a small window of time when it was not raining, so I hurried and did my photoshoot then ;) I don't have time to post them all tonight, I'll get the rest of the pictures up tomorrow :D Here's a sneak peek at the  coming photoshoot:



10 comments:

  1. Bella looks so cute in that outfit! You can tell your grandma I think she did a fabulous job ;) it's kinda funny, today I finished an outfit for my dolls but it was rainy and not exactly PS worthy...;)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is super cute! Your grandma did an amazing job! It's been raining a lot here too! It gets kinda depressing after a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Maddie!! :D Bella says thanks, too ;) I will be sure to tell her :) I'm sure your new outfit is adorable, all your dolls' outfits are always so gorgeous! I'm sorry that it was rainy for you, too ;(

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandma and I say thank you so much, American Girl Place! ;) I'm sorry it's been rainy for you, too ;( I agree, rain is so depressing after a while :(

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Polka Dot Bee!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella looks adorable in that outfit, and your grandma did an awesome job on it :D I can't wait to see the rest of the photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.