Sunday, September 28, 2014

Rebecca's Outfit Of The Week!

Hi! It's Rebecca here with "Rebecca's OOTW!" I apologize in advance for the horrible quality of the pictures, Shelby-Grace was really busy this weekend so she was in a hurry to take the pictures and she also didn't have enough time to watermark them :/ So, anyway, the theme of this OOTW is Causal and Cute! 


What I'm wearing:

Coconut Cutie Outfit top from 2014-

Weekend Fun Outfit jeans from 2012-

Coconut Cutie Outfit shoes from 2014-


I just love this outfit! It's so comfortable, and yet so cute! ;) 




I just *love* the design on this shirt! It's an adorable picture of Coconut wearing a little bow and glasses, plus the words "Express Your Style" :D





I especially love the jeans, they are just too adorable with the little roll at the bottom and they're the perfect color to go with almost everything!





I also really love these shoes, they're so pretty yet comfy :D

 Thanks for reading this week's OOTW!!


~Rebecca 

22 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love your outfit Rebecca!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love it! And the pictures weren't horrible- I've taken worse!
    Emily
    americangirldollsandme.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love your outfit Rebecca! So cute, and I adore the shoes! =D
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cute outfit! I love those jeans too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sooooooooo cute! I love her outfit.

    -Allison
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygosh I LOVE those shoes!!!! And those pictures aren't horrible at all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love those shoes so much!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute photos! I like those shoes-they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Maddie!! I'm so happy you like my outfit :D

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Emily! I'm so glad you liked my outfit!

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    Thank you so much, Emily! I'm so happy you liked my photos and don't think they're horrible!! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, June! I'm really happy you liked this OOTW!! :D

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, Adaline! I'm so glad you like my outfit! I love the shoes, too, they're so comfy ;)

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much, AGDTIME! I'm so happy you like my outfit! I love the jeans, too! ;)

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much, Allison! I'm so glad you like her and her outfit :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much, Claire M., I love the shoes, too ;)

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    Thank you so much! I'm so happy you don't think my pictures are horrible!! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much, Mint! I'm so glad you like my shoes :D

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much, Ginny!! :D

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much, treasuredfriendshipswithaflair! I'm so glad you like my pictures :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like my shoes :D

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's such a cute outfit!!! I love it! Rebecca looks adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.