Sunday, September 14, 2014

Rebecca's Outfit Of The Week!

Hi, everyone, Rebecca here!! :D Welcome to OOTW! This week's OOTW theme is Vintage-y Modern ;) 


What I'm wearing:


Marie-Grace's Skirt Set from 2011-2014

American Girl long sleeve tee (unknown set) 

The shoes from Rebecca's Movie Dress from 2009-



I just love this outfit! It's so fun and vintage-y :D 




I think the pleats add so much detail to the skirt! They're so cute!


Shelby-Grace loved Maddie from Dolls On My Mind's 5-strand braid tutorial, but she is not too good at doing doll hair, but her mom really likes doing doll hair so she offered to do it for my hair :D Shelby-Grace decided to put my hair in a ponytail afterwards. Isn't it so pretty?




I think wearing my shirt tucked in looks great with this outfit ;) 


The print on the skirt is just too pretty! I love this shade of blue :D 


Thanks for reading this week's OOTW!!


~Rebecca 

(NOTE FROM SHELBY-GRACE:I will be changing OOTW to Sunday instead of Saturday, because I'm really busy on Saturday :(  )




19 comments:

  1. Pretty! The skirt pairs really well with the shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Mixing and matching historical outfits with modern ones always catch my eye ;) thanks for using the braid (and the shout-out type thing), Rebecca looks great with it! Overall, I really like this one =D

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Polka Dot Bee and Emily!

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    and

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, AGDTIME! I love how the skirt looks with the shirt, too ;)

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    and

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Maddie! I'm so happy you liked it :D You're welcome, it's such an amazing hairstyle :D Thanks again

    !♥ Rebecca ♥

    and

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca-
    I have that skirt as well, and it is so lovely! It looks great on you.
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Elizabeth! I agree, it's such a wonderful skirt!! ;) Thank you so much, I'm so happy you think it looks good on me!

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, Mint!

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    and

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the picture change on the header!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Emily!! I'm so glad you like it :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a really cute outfit! The pieces look amazing together! You are great at pairing outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love vintage outfits :) Rebecca looks super cute Shelby-Grace!!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you soooo much, American Girl Place! I'm so glad you like my outfit :D Wow, thanks again! That means a lot to me :D

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    and


    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much, Ginny! We love vintage things, too ;)

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    and


    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit! So pretty :)

    ~Hope

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much, Hope!! I'm so glad you like my outfit!

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.