Sunday, September 7, 2014

Rebecca's Outfit Of The Week!

Hi, everyone, Rebecca here!! :D Welcome to OOTW! This week's OOTW theme is Special Occasion.

What I'm wearing:

(I have no idea why this picture is so dark...)
The Birthday Party Outfit from 2003

The sandals from the Pretty Party Outfit from 2012


I love this dress so much! It's so light and comfortable! It's slightly big on me, because the dress was made for the older dolls, but otherwise it fits me nicely ;) 


I also love the sparkly flower embellishments on the dress, too! They add a little more detail to an otherwise simple dress. 



These sandals are AMAZING!! I love how they add a pop of color to my outfit :) 


Here's a look at my OOTW from above! ;D

Thanks for reading this week's OOTW!!

~Rebecca 

(NOTE FROM SHELBY-GRACE: Sorry for posting OOTW one day late, I was really busy yesterday and didn't get a chance to post it :(  )


11 comments:

  1. Lookin' good, Rebecca ;D the second picture is gorgeous!!!!!!!!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the second one. :-) What camera did you use?

    ~Mama Hen
    www.the-pony-tales-sisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thank you so much, Maddie :D I love that picture, too ;)

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Polka Dot Bee!! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    and

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Mama Hen!! :D We love that picture, too ;) I used my mom's Nikon D300 for these pictures!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    and

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Allison! I love Rebecca, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her outfit is so cute! You took amazing photos of her! I remember looking at that dress in a catalog when I was little and wanting it so bad! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to be replying to both of you so late, I didn't notice your comments until now!! ;(

    American Girl Place--Thank you so much! That means a lot to me :D Haha, when I was little I really didn't like the modern girls, so I never looked in that part of the catalogue ;)

    Libby Gardener--Thank you so much!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.