Monday, September 8, 2014

Marvelous Monday: September 8


Today is Marvelous Monday, and I have some great posts to share with you :) 

Emily from American Girl Dolls And Me posted her doll, Olivia's favorite outfit! Isn't it adorable?!? Check it out *HERE*!


Ariana from Ariana Star posted about her trip to AGP Boston! Check out her awesome post *HERE*!


The amazing Seismic Girl photoseries is back for Season 3!!!! I just loved Episode 1 :) Check it out *HERE* 


Jessica from Darling Dolls posted this amazing collage of everything her dolls have done this summer!! I love that idea!! :D Check it out *HERE*!


Jaclynn from Little House Of American Girl's Etsy shop, Bitty Beanies, was featured in The Doll Mag!! Check out their great interview *HERE*!

If you were featured in Marvelous Monday and would like a Marvelous Monday blog button, find that blog button on my sidebar and copy and paste the code onto your blog :) 



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me! I'm so glad you liked the first episdoe! :D
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sooooooo welcome, Carli, Seismic Girl is AMAZING and Season 3 is so great!!! :D


    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only visited this blog a couple times before, but I was curious why I was getting views on my blog, from this blog, I almost screamed with excitement to see you featured me - It was such an honor and I am so hapy you enjoyed my collage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Jessica Rae, I'm so happy you enjoyed being featured in Marvelous Monday!! :D You're welcome, your collage is so great!!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.