Friday, September 19, 2014

InnerstarU Meetup!!!

I've seen a few blogs mention InnerstarU meetups, so Bella and I thought we'd hold our own ;) If you'd like to come, I'll be holding the Meetup TOMORROW AT 4:00-4:45 P.M. EASTERN TIME. We'll meet in front of the Brightstar House. Please comment your username who I can know who you are and if you are coming ;) My username is Bella11356 ;) I will create a page beneath my header for this meetup so we can keep track of everyone and know what games we will play next, ect. (Credit to Dolly Sisters blog for the idea of making a meetup page) It's fine if you can't come today or aren't on InnerstarU, I'll be doing a meetup again sometime ;)


Virtual Bella hopes you can attend ;) 


15 comments:

  1. I think I can make it =D If I can, I'll come as Ali, or Alison654 ;) However, I might come as Jade (Jade2696) if I open her in a second tab and happen to be on the same server =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realllllly wish I could go! Sounds like fun! But I have a event that runs ALL day long! If you host another one NEXT Sat. I would be able to go. Sorry! :/

    -Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to come if it doesn't completely leave my mind first! I'm coming as RUTH216. My sister also might come to if she is interested, so she might come with me. She is Alena151.

    ~Lydia~ <3
    agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I hope you, Ali or Jade can make it, Maddie :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's perfectly fine, Meghan! I wish you could come, but I totally understand! I might possibly be able to have another meetup next Saturday ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I hope you and your sister will be able to come, Lydia :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will try to come!!! My username is Danielle1290.
    - Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I hope you can make it, Marissa!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have a Mag so I can't come! Sorry..

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's fine,Dollympics547! I wish you could come, but I totally understand!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure if I can come, but if I'm able to my username is Kaitlyn674! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, I hope you can make it, American Girl Place!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, I'm so glad you can come, Amanda E.!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.