Friday, September 26, 2014

InnerstarU Meetup #2

As most of you know, I tried to do an Innerstar U Meetup last Saturday, but Innerstar U was having a LOT of issues, and none of the games would even load for us ;( So I decided to try to do another meetup TOMORROW AT 4:00-4:45 P.M. EASTERN TIME. We'll meet in front of the Brightstar House. Please comment your username who I can know who you are and if you are coming ;) My username is Bella11356 ;) I will create a page beneath my header for this meetup so we can keep track of everyone and know what games we will play next, ect. (Credit to Dolly Sisters blog for the idea of making a meetup page) It's fine if you can't come today or aren't on InnerstarU, I'll be doing a meetup again sometime ;)


Virtual Bella hopes you can attend ;) 


15 comments:

  1. I might be able to come... I'll set an alarm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you are having another one! It completely left my mind! :P I'll try to make it if it doesn't leave my mind again. If i'm there I'll be Ruth216. My sister might also attend with me, she is Alena151. :)

    ~Lydia~ <3
    https://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.com
    https://disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I can come! My username is Kaitlyn674! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I hope you can come, AGDTIME!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I hope you and your sister can come, Lydia!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I hope you can come, too, American Girl Place!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'LL COME! My username is Morgan2711

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kati152! I hope it works this time XD I just a reminder on my iPhone :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I'm so glad you can come, Meghan!! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I hope you can come, Amanda E.! I hope it works, too :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I came, I was in the car when the reminder came up on my phone and I was like "oh, crud!" XD! Hopefully you will have another one! Did ISU work this time?

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's fine, Claire, I totally understand, I'm quite forgetful, too ;) I hope you can come next time!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's totally fine, Amanda E., that happens to me all the time too XD Yes, I'll probably do another one soon! Yep, ISU finally decided to work for me this time ;) I hope you can come next time!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.