Tuesday, September 30, 2014

HappyHouseOfAG's Meetup + Aspen Heights

If you haven't heard about it already, HappyHouseOfAG is doing a meet up you ALL can attend! Click HERE for more details :) Basically, just wear a blue shirt and your hair in a bubble braid on October 9th so any other doll lovers can spot you and come say hello :) I think it's a great idea! I can't wait to see if there's another doll lover nearby! But because I'm really weird like this, I don't have any plain blue shirts so I'll be wearing this shirt:


and I also will be wearing this backpack:

Image credit: American Girl

With Mai inside:


But I'm not too fond of how bubble braids look on me, so my hair will be in a fishtail braid that day :)

So if you see a girl dressed like that walking around, please stop and say hello ;) 




And here is a bit of randomness I decided to throw into this post:


For a while I have been hearing about a series made by an AGTuber, AGsmiless, named Aspen Heights, but *gasp* I've never watched it! 
But this morning, I decided to try it out and maybe watch one episode, but I was instantly hooked and one episode ended up turning into two episodes, then three episodes, and then I ended up watching the whole Season One in one morning before we started homeschool ;) And now, as you can probably tell, I am now obsessed with the show ;D 



18 comments:

  1. I'm excited for the whole "meet-up" thing. I won't be wearing my hair in a bubble braid but I'll be wearing a blue tank. :)
    And isn't Aspen Heights just the most addicting thing?!?! I've finished all of season one, and most of two but I'm not all caught up yet. xD
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAHHHHHHHH ASPEN HEIGHTS LIFE! And I love your short, it's so cool! The camera design is awesome! I wish I knew if I lived near you, but considering my small PA town is exactly that-small, I have a feeling I'll only be seeing Megan and my friend E ;P Mai looks adorable, btw!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that camera shirt! I am definitely participating in the meet-up. :D YES! I am fully caught up! Aspen heights IS LIFE! xD Be ready for a serious addiction!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Adaline, I'm so excited for the meet up!! ;D Ahh, yes, Aspen Heights is sooooo incredibly addicting!!!! I'm not quite caught up yet, but once I am, I don't think I'll be able to wait for Season 4 ;P

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I totally agree, Maddie, Aspen heights is LIFE!! ;D Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like my shirt :D Unfortunately, I live a few states over, so I won't be able to meet you ;( Mai says thanks, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Mint, I'm so glad you like my shirt!! :D Haha, I totally agree, Mint ;D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Indiana, Meghan :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  8. I probably won't be able to see you because you live in Indiana, but this is exciting! I don't even know what a bubble braid is actually! :) I've only watched the first episode of Aspen Heights, but I LOVE The Realm of Arragara (I think that's how you spell it)!!!

    ~Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's so exciting! That's too bad, I'd love to meet you :( You're a great doll blogger :) That's fine, I love The Realm of Arragara, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  9. It's okay Shelby-Grace, we've never watched any of their videos either X) Cute shirt by the way :)
    ~<3Ginny~
    P.S. I love the new header ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who hadn't watched it yet! :) I totally recommend it, though! It's really great :D Thank you so much, I'm so happy you like my shirt and new header :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  11. I wish I could go so bad! I live 3 1/2 hours away from the AGP MOA though, and that's the closest one to me! I hope you have fun!!! :) I love aspen heights too! It's so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad, I don't live near any AGPs either ;( Yay! I agree, it is *so* awesome!!! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  12. I'm in love with that shirt! Awe, man, I wish I lived in Indiana ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D That's too bad, ) I'd love to meet you :( But I totally understand ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.