Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Dolls Speak Magazine: July Edition

I completely forgot about The Dolls Speak Magazine last month, so here is my *very* late July edition of The Dolls Speak!! :) 






If you would like your picture featured in The Dolls Speak like Maria, I'm sorry, but I don't have an email, so please put your picture and caption on your blog stating that your photo is for Oh My Dollies Magazine, leave me a comment with a link to your blog, and I'll be sure to put your photo and caption in my magazine! 





4 comments:

  1. That's such a cool idea! I love the picture of Felicity.

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I really like this (this is the first one I've read) ^.^

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Mint :D I'm so glad you like it!! Aww, thanks, I like that one, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you so much, Maddie!! :D I'm so happy you enjoyed it :D :D :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.