Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Some Of The New BeForever Items In The BeForever Video!!

I noticed Living A Doll's Life posted the link to the newest BeForever video, and I took some screenshots from it for you:


Samantha's new ice cream parlor!!!!! Ahhhh!!!! It's too cute!!! I. Need. This. Ice cream parlor.



I think that might be Samantha's new bed on the righthand corner!! I love it!!


This is Sam's new bike! I think it's quite cute, too.


I'm not sure if I like her new biking outfit, though :/


Hmm, that painting the girl is doing looks a whole lot like Samantha, but that hat looks way too modern for her to be wearing :( 




I think these must be all the girls' new meet acessories. Most of them are OK, but I like the older ones better :( Rebecca's hat is adorable, though! I'm not sure if Julie's purple sunglasses and tie-dye purse are my favorite though:


(Credit to  Living A Doll's Life again for the idea of using screenshots from some of the BeForever videos and giving opinions on the items) 


What do you think of the new BeForever items? 





15 comments:

  1. The only two items that I'm not gonna miss terribly are Kit and Addie's new meet outfits, although I feel like Kit's should have just been a new outfit in her collection. Thanks for this post!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like almost all of it, but what I just just don't get is, WHY DOES EVERYTHING OF SAMANTHA's HAVE TO BE PINK? I mean, I like pink, but everything I saw in that video of Samantha's was pink. Why can't AG have some different colors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stuff! but I agree with Abigail that there is a lot of pink in Samantha's collection.

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Maddie, Kit's outfit should have just been an extra outfit :/ Thank you for the comment :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree abigail! Plus I dislike her meet outfit-for samantha? Noooo!
    I think Addy's meet dress is like cecile's christmas outfit, the style anyway. I like her old one better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, Abigail / Live Laugh Dolls, Samantha's new stuff has WAY too much pink in it :( I like pink, too, though ;) I wish AG would use some other colors, too :( Thank you, too, for the comment!! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, Mint, I love some of the stuff, too, but this is a lot of pink :/

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, Andrea, I don't think Samantha's Meet Outfit looks like something Samantha would want to wear :( I like Addy's old Meet Outfit a lot better, too, it doesn't look like something Addy would wear as an everyday outfit (it reminds me a bit of her current Christmas dress) You're right, it does look a lot like Cecile's Christmas dress! They might used the same pattern for it. (Sorry for such a long reply!)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's all so cute! But at the same time, why does all of Sam's stuff have to be pink? Yes it's adorable, but I think they should have included some variety. Thanks for letting us know!! :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, Ginny, I wish they used some more varity in colors too :( You're welcome ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, Allison!! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, on Living A Doll's Life, she also posted a picture (awhile ago) from one of Addy's plays and Harret is wearing the same dress as that Addy has as her new Beforever meet outfit! It doesn't seem like AG puts much thought into things anymore :( (Well, at least that's what I think.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I awarded YOU for the L.G Award! I love your blog! :)

    -Meghan at Girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oops!! I am SOOOOOOO sorry, Abigail and Meghan, I didn't notice your comments until now!!!! I am soo sorry ;(

    Abigail: I saw that post, too! I agree, I don't think AG has put much thought into the design of products recently :(

    Meghan: Thank you so much! I'll answer the questions soon!! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.