Saturday, August 30, 2014

Rebecca's Outfit Of The Week + Mini Photoshoot!

I decided to start something new: Outfit Of The Week With Rebecca!! :D Once a week I will post a photoshoot with Rebecca's favorite outfit she wore this week plus her opinion on the pieces she wore ;) To kick off this series, here is Rebecca's favorite outfit she wore this week:

********

Hi, everyone, Rebecca here!! :D I'm going to show you my favorite outfit that I wore this week. It's a modern version of my original Meet dress ;) See the resemblance?



Here's some more pictures of my OOTW:


I love these books so much! They are perfect for mix-n-match :D 


Here's the adorable drop-waist skirt! I love the pleating.


The IU logo is in a pretty purple color :D


I just love the collar on the dress with the cute little buttons :D 


Here's a look at my hairstyle!


I'm wearing: 

The Striped School Dress from 2011

The Leggings from the Cozy Sweater Outfit also from 2011 

The current MyAG Meet boots


Shelby-Grace decided to do a mini photoshoot after my OOTW, too ;) Here it is: 
 


(Sorry for the random cars in the background :( I took these photos behind our church and there were cars parked there ;)  )


What do you think of our new series?



18 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the photoshoot! I can't wait for more posts like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the OOTW, and the pictures! They are so beautiful and I can totally see the resemblance the to Rebecca's meet outfit! :-)

    ~Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great series! Love how you took a modern take on her meet outfit
    ;0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, American Girl Place :D I'm so happy you liked it!!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Mama Hen!! That means a lot to me :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Autumn Raelin!! I'm so happy you liked it :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new series!!! I love that you're doing it with just Rebecca-that makes it less confusing :D
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! The fact that you put together a modern version of her MO is awesome! Rebecca is very pretty, also =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Those photos are beautiful! :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that dress looks amazing on you Rebecca! I love the new series :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, Ginny :D I'm so glad you like it!! Haha, I'm glad just using Rebecca isn't confusing ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, Maddie!! :D I'm so happy you liked it! Rebecca says thanks, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much, Mint, that means a lot to me!!! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much, AGDTIME, I'm so glad you like the dress on me!! :D Also, I'm so happy you're enjoying the series :D

    ♥ Rebecca ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Allison!! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rebecca makes a adorable "modern" girl. You have good taste in putting together her outfit. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much, Grandma J!! I'm so glad you like it!!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.