Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New Doll Room At My Grandma's House!!! :D

Hi, everyone! I'm so excited: my grandma is finishing her basement at her house, and she let me pick one of the rooms down there to turn it into a DOLL ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll get to use it whenever we visit her!!!! Ahh, I'm so excited!!! We still have to put flooring down, but until then I put down fluffy pink rug :D I made a video about setting it up plus a tour of it by Bella ;) You can watch it below: 



P.S.--That random polka-dotted thing in the corner is a new comforter for my bed, I forgot to move take it upstairs before the video :( Also, that thing swinging in front of the camera is the wrist strap to it, I forgot to actually put it on my wrist, so it got in the video :( Sorry!!





8 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats!!! I really need to make a doll room, I guess I could still make it work since my dad and grandpa are in the middle of finishing my basement (my house is just under a year and a half old, but we only recently got around to doing the basement). Fingers crossed! Your doll room is awesome, by the way =) Bella is a great tour guide ;)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much, Maddie :D Ooh, I hope you can get a doll room, that would be amazing :D Thanks so much, I'm so happy you like it :) Bella says thank you ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Allison!! :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're super lucky to get a doll room!!! My family hates my dolls so I'm not allowed to have them anywhere besides my room. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, PottercatxD! Aww, I'm so sorry that your family doesn't like your dolls, that's too bad :( :( :(

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the doll room! That's really exciting! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!! I agree, I am so excited about the doll room (and Bella, too, as you could probably tell by the video ;) )

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.