Friday, August 1, 2014

My Opinions On AG's Newest Release: Part One

I realized I hadn't posted my opinions on AG's most recent release!! ;) Here's Part One: 



Too adorable!! It doesn't have a lot of mix-and-match potential, but I love it--The sparkles, the adorable clip--I love it all!! ;) But I wish the price was a little bit lower, though, for the amount of stuff you get :( 

Rating (On a scale of 1-5 stars): 

****



AHHHH!!!! 

Must.have.this.outfit. ;)

 I love it all, especially those awesome shoes! I really hope I can buy it next week at AG Place :) I think the tee would look really great with a pair of jeans or leggings, too, and the shoes could go with anything, but I'm biased ;)

 Rating:

***** 

Hmm :/ I'm not sure if I'm too fond of the outfit together, but the leggings would look nice with another shirt, but the sweatshirt would look nice with a simpler pair or leggings or jeans, and I am seriously in love (again) with those shoes ;)

Rating:

***


When the release first came out, I wasn't too sure if I liked this outfit too much, but I'm kinda starting to like it :D I think the dress is a bit on the short side, though, so I'd add some leggings underneath ;) The shoes would go great with a lot, too, but overall not a lot of mix-and-match potential :( 

Overall:

****



I also wasn't too sure if I liked this outfit when it first came out, but I'm starting to like it :) I really love the graphic tee under the jacket, it's too cute!! :D I would have paired the blazer with a white shirt, though, because it covers up a lot of the cute shirt :( Love the sparkly shoes, though :D

Rating: 

****

I really love this outfit, even if they're pajamas ;) I think the top would look really great with a pair of shorts or jeans, though, and I really love the slippers and pants :) I feel like you get a decent amount of stuff for your money with this set, too :D

Rating:

*****


I hope you liked reading my opinions on AG's newest release, stay tuned for Part Two soon :D 




8 comments:

  1. I agree. My favorite outfit out of the new release is those pajamas! I just LOVE the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of your opinions, my favorite outfit from the new realease are the PJs, I love the layered look of the top ^.^

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liberty Mae: It's so adorable, isn't it!? ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree on them all except I would give the stripe dress 5 stars. I've heard mixed opinions on it, but it is still my favorite from the release. ;)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Maddie, I love the layered look, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Mint, the striped dress is quite adorable :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not so sure about the outfit with the blazer either. I think I'll have to wait to see it in person before placing a final judgement on it ;)
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, me too :( I hope to look at the blazer in person before deciding, too :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.