Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Entry For Dolls On My Mind's AGPC Contest ~ Challenge One ~


I decided to enter Dolls On My Mind's AGPC contest! If you're wondering what AGPC is, it's a contest similar to AGMA from AGTube, but for bloggers ;) Challenge 1's theme is Back To School. Here's my entry: 


*** 

Doll I'm Entering In The Contest ~ Bella (MyAG #26) 

The Story ~ After school, Bella changes into her favorite sundress and flip-flops and spends her time getting lost in reading and spending time with her kitten, Mabel, and her American Girl doll, Felicity.

About this photo ~ These photos are completely unedited besides adding my watermark. I used my mom's Nikon D300 to take this photo. Mabel is the new MyAG Himalayan kitten and her doll, Felicity is an American Girl mini doll and Bella's book came with Mini Felicity. Bella's dress is from the MyAG Pretty Party Outfit and the flip-flops are from an American Girl Place exclusive set from a few years ago. The blanket is just a piece of fabric I have.

How to vote for me ~ Go to Dolls On My Mind blog on September 3rd and Maddie (Dolls On My Mind) will post all of the entries and you can vote for some of your favorites (besides your own entry) and I'd be so happy if you would vote for me :) 

***

I hope you like my entry! 


11 comments:

  1. I love it! I also nominated you for the LG Award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella, you look so relaxed! I will vote for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering! I love the lighting and the props!!! Good luck! =D

    ~Maddie

    P.S. Sorry if I already commented, I didn't see anything that said I did so I wrote basically the same thing again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Dollympics547!! I really appreciate that :D Also, thanks for the award! I'll answer the questions soon :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Grandma J :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, Maddie!! I'm so happy you like my picture!!!! :D That's fine, comments aren't immediately published because they are moderated ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! I love your picture!

    I'm going to be entering as well, but I just haven't gotten around to taking the picture yet. Most likely I'll do it tomorrow. :)

    I nominated you for an award on my blog! Take a look:
    http://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-lg-award-and-more-more-beforever.html

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great entry! I will definitely vote for you! :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Lydia!!! :D I'm so happy you like it :D Yay, I can't wait to see your picture, I'm sure it will be amazing!!! Thank you so much for the award, I'll answer the questions soon!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, Mint!!! I'm so happy you like it :D Aww, thank you so much!! I'll vote for you, too!! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.