Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Marvelous Monday :)

I'm so sorry that I'm posting Marvelous Monday a little bit late again, we were really busy yesterday :( But here it is today:

Ginny from Small Town American Girlz posted the first part of her brand-new photo series and it is AMAZING!! Check it out *HERE*!


Sophie from  Le Fabuleux Destin de Sophie posted about her fun trip to the beach while on a vacation! Check it out *HERE*!


Liz from American Girl Fan posted a great tutorial on how to make these cute folders! Check it out *HERE*!


Rhonda from Living A Doll's Life always has the best updates on BeForever, and she posted an incredibly helpful guide on what items will be retired/sold out with BeForever! Check it out *HERE*


American Girl Place from American Girl Place blog posted an awesome tutorial on how to make a Cafeteria Bar for your dolls! Check it out *HERE*


If you were featured in Marvelous Monday and would like a Marvelous Monday blog button, find the 

Marvelous Monday blog button on my sidebar and copy and paste the code onto your blog :)






7 comments:

  1. Fabulous picks, as always ;)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my post Shelby-Grace! :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you so much, Maddie!! I'm so happy you liked them :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're soooo welcome, Ginny!! Your photo series is amazing!!! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my blog, Shelby-Grace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks! I guess I'm just to hard on myself because I see many flaws in the story and the pics XD
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome, American Girl Place, your post was awesome, too!!! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.