Thursday, August 28, 2014

Marie-Grace Is Still For Sale!!! :D

I was reading Delightful World Of Dolls blog and I saw in her post about how Marie-Grace was still available!!!!! She said AG didn't let her place the order, but I tried it myself this afternoon and I clicked "Check Out" and it let me place an order!!!! (I didn't go all the way through with paying for her, of course, and removed her from the shopping bag ;)  ) AG's site was having glitches earlier, so I think Madison's (Delightful World Of Dolls) order was messing up because of that ;D Also, it said she was $110, not $115 like the BeForever versions of the other dolls :D So, if you were hoping to purchase her, now is the time!!! It's really hard to find the page though, and I had to follow the directions Madison gave. Later though, the AG Archives changed and you can't access it the same way she did hers earlier, so I'll give you the direct link to MG's page:



Marie-Grace And Paperback Book

Also, if you want to purchase MG and her accessories, here's the link for that:



Marie-Grace, Paperback Book, And Accessories 


You can also still purchase her accessories separately: Marie-Grace's Accessories


(Also, I am sorry I haven't posted the rest of the Historical Book Re-Creation Series!!!! I was really busy this week and it slipped my mind :(  ) 



8 comments:

  1. Yay! Marie Grace can share her love to more girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! You have no idea how helpful this is! I personally don't want MG but my cousin really liked her in the store (but opten for Bitty Twins instead), but she's getting an 18" AG for Christmas, so I can point my aunt in the right direction! Yay! Thank you so so much for this!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Allison, she is quite cute ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Dollympics547, now Marie-Grace can be loved even more :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thank you so much, Maddie!! I'm glad my post was helpful ;) I hope your cousin can get a Marie-Grace, she's such a pretty doll :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Marie-Grace, but I don't think I'll buy her. But it is tempting :)
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, Carli, it's very tempting ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.