Thursday, August 14, 2014

InnerstarU Meetup!!!

~Meetup Has Ended~


I've seen a few blogs mention InnerstarU meetups, so Bella and I thought we'd hold our own ;) If you'd like to come, I'll be holding the Meetup today at 11:00-11:45 A.M. Eastern time. We'll meet in front of the Brightstar House. Please comment your username who I can know who you are and if you are coming ;) My username is Bella11356 ;) I will create a page beneath my header for this meetup so we can keep track of everyone and know what games we will play next, ect. (Credit to Dolly Sisters blog for the idea of making a meetup page) It's fine if you can't come today or aren't on InnerstarU, I'll be doing a meetup again sometime ;)


Virtual Bella hopes you can attend ;) 


8 comments:

  1. I wish I could, but I don't have a my ag doll. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming! My username is Lexi2943. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I'll be at school then :( I'm having a Meet-Up today as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats OK, Dollympics547, I wish you could, too, but I understand :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Leah!!! I can't wait either ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's OK, AGDTIME, I wish you could come, too, but I understand :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's in 2 minutes, right? I'm really bad at time zone lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Leah! I'm bad at figuring out timezones, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.