Thursday, August 21, 2014

Historical Book Re-Creation Series!

If you've been following my blog for a while, or ever happened to look through my archives, you might have remembered the ill-fated "Historical Book Re-Creation With My Dolls" series that was never finished ;) But since AG is removing the illustrations from the new BeForever books, I decided to bring it back, but a little different this time! There is 6 days until BeForever's official debut, and since there are 6 books in each character's story, I decided to do one illustration from each book a day until then :) I can't decide what girl I wanted to do, so I decided to let YOU pick what doll I will use!! So...

I will have a poll at the top of my sidebar for you to vote for your favorite doll :) 


P.S.--I added a craft request page to my blog, if you'd like to check it out ;) 


14 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a great idea!!!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Maddie!! I'm so happy you like my idea :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea! I voted on the poll. :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Mint!! I'm so happy you like my idea, too!! Thanks for voting!! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for voting, AGDTIME :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds great, I voted for Samantha, I am going to buy her when she comes out again!
    **June**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, June, I'm so happy you like my idea :D Thanks again for voting!! Ooh, that's so exciting!!! Samantha is such a cute doll :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Abigail / Live Laugh Dolls!! I'm so happy you like my idea!! :D Thanks again for voting!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, American Girl Place, I'm so happy you like my idea, too!!! :D Thanks for voting, too!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you do Marie Grace and Samantha?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry, Dollympics547, but I don't have Marie-Grace, so I can't use her ;( But I might be able to do Samantha and Caroline :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.