Saturday, August 23, 2014

Cora's Recovery ;)

Here's a quick photostory about Cora's recovery after her Oxy treatment :

******





I was relaxing in my loft bed last night with my doll, Cecile and my new Our Generation laptop Shelby-Grace gave me as a get-well present after my stain treatment when I heard Shelby-Grace come into my room.


"Cora, I've got a surprise for you," she said. I looked and saw what she was holding: a box from AG!!! I, of course, was so excited to see what it was :) I opened the lid and saw that it was...


Cecile's Nightwear!!!!!!!!! "Thank you, Shelby-Grace!" I said, excitedly. I had been wanting Cecile's Nightwear for forever, and I was so sad when it sold out before I could buy it :( "But how did you get it?" I asked. "It sold out a long time ago!" 

"I've been saving it for you," she laughed. "I was hoping you would like it!"

"I definitely do!" I said. "Could you help me put it on right now?" So Shelby-Grace helped me down from my bed (it's hard to get down without help from there with my casts) and she helped me into the nightgown, robe, and one slipper (I couldn't put the other slipper on because of my cast :P)


Isn't the set so cute?!? I thanked Shelby-Grace about a million times more before she decided it was time for me to go to sleep. I didn't argue because I was excited to test out my new gear ;) And I fell asleep almost immediately after I my head hit the pillow ;) 


******

I hope you liked my photostory! Thanks for reading :D


P.S.--I had to take these pictures in our kitchen because it had the best lighting at the time, so that's why you can sometimes see our fridge in some of the pictures ;) Also, I have no idea why some of these pictures are so blurry, sorry!! :( 





14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're better Cora! Cecile's Nightwear looks awesome on you, I think I might try it on my Caroline :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photostory was super cute! I loved it! Cora looks sooooo cute in Cecile's nightwear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, AGDTIME! I'm feeling so much better :D Aww, thanks again! I love how it, too ;) I hope your Caroline likes it, I'm sure it would be beautiful on her :D

    ♥ Cora ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you so much, American Girl Place!! I'm so glad you liked my photostory!! :D Oh, thank you so much! I love Cecile's nightwear on Cora, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cora, I hope you feel better soon! Cecile's nightwear looks great on you! :)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute photo story! The outfit is cute on cora!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, Lydia, I am feeling a lot better! Thanks again! I'm so glad you like how I look in them!! :D

    ♥ Cora ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Andrea! I'm so glad you like my photostory :D Thanks again, I love her in Cecile's nightwear, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better Cora! I'm sure you will love Cecile's nightwear! :) Also, congrats on 32 followers!!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Mint, I'm feeling a lot better today!! :D I love Cecile's nightwear sooooooo much, it's so comfortable ;) Thanks again!! Also, thanks for being a follower, it means a lot to us!!!! :D

    ♥ Cora ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO cute! How did you get Cecile's nightgown?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the plot of your photostory!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much, Dollympics547! I bought it a few months ago when I started saving for Cora and when I found out it was retiring, I bought it to give to Cora when I got her ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much, Autumn Raelin!! :D That means a lot to me :D :D :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.