Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Cora Is Now Stain-Free!!!

Just a a quick post to tell you that Cora's Oxy Cream treatment WORKED!!!! And now she is completely stain-free :D It took about 7 1/2 hours in the sun today to work, but all of her blue stains are now gone! Here she is, without the ugly blue stains: 


Sorry for the fuzzy picture, my camera wasn't cooperating today ;) Also, sorry for her messy hair, I put it up like that to keep her hair out of the way of the Oxy cream :)

 I'll be posting some better pictures of Cora and the other girls soon!!



18 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad it worked!!! =D

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad it worked. :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, AGDTIME :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Polka Dot Bee!!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Maddie :D I'm so glad it worked, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Mint!! Cora and I are both so happy it worked, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad it worked! Yay for Cora :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Ginny :D Cora says thanks, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cora and I say thanks, Abigail / Live Laugh Dolls ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! so glad it worked.:)
    Allison
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, Allison, Cora and I are both so glad it worked, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tell Cora I am happy that she is recovered and feeling better!
    **June**

    ReplyDelete
  13. I told Cora and she said "Thank you so much, June! I am feeling a lot better" ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's great! I was hoping it would work and I'm glad it did!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much, American Girl Place!! :D Cora says thanks, too ;) I'm so glad it worked, too!! ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.