Monday, August 18, 2014

A Quick Traveling With Izzy Post :)

I just realized I haven't posted a Traveling With Izzy in forever, so here's an extremely quick post about Mini Izzy having fun at the fair :)


Hi, everyone! Izzy here :) Recently Shelby-Grace and her family went to the county fair, and I got to come along! It was a bit hard to take pictures at the fair, though, but I assure you I had a wonderful time ;) Plus, we didn't bring our "real" camera for fear it would get lost or broken there, so we had to use Shelby-Grace's mom's phone for a (not-so-great quality) picture of me stealing some of Shelby-Grace's Lemonade Shake-Up ;)


 (It was huge, so Shelby-Grace and I obviously couldn't drink all of it, so Shelby-Grace's dad finished it for us ;)  ) 


*****

That's it for today's Traveling With Izzy post! We'll be posting a longer one soon :D 


P.S.--Thank you so much for over 30 followers!! I really appreciate it!!





10 comments:

  1. Whoa! That's a huge lemonade! I love fairs because of that XD

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Ginny :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that was a huge lemonade ;) I agree, all those sweets makes fairs so awesome XD

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! I love lemonade! It's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Lemonade! Congrats on 30 followers! ;)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, American Girl Place :) I agree, it's so delicious XD

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, Mint, it's so good!! XD Thank you so much! And thank you for being a follower, too :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Dollympics547 :D Mini Izzy says thanks, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.