Friday, August 8, 2014

AGP Minneapolis And Bella And Cora Pictures :)

Here's the AGP and Cora and Bella pics!! There are so many pictures that it would take too long for me to watermark them all, but please do not use my pictures without my permission ;)


Here's MyAG #42 for Liberty Mae :D (She is the one at the very top ;)  ) This was the only #42 I saw in the store, they didn't have her on display anywhere else :( 

I'm sorry, Leah, we had left before your comment came in, so I couldn't take any pictures of #30 and #61 :( :( :(  AGP Minneapolis didn't have the Retired GOTYs on display, either :( I'm so sorry, Dollympics547 and Leah :( :( :( :( :( :( 


Luckily, though, Maddie's comment came in while we were shopping there, and I read it on my mom's phone, so I do have some pics of Caroline :D :D 


Here is a not-so-great blurry picture of some of Caroline's display ;) 






When we went upstairs to the MyAG room, I checked out #58, and she is a lovely doll, but I fell in love with #26 and I knew she and Caroline, aka Cora, needed to come home with me ;) 


Here they are, right after I purchased them :D :D 


We went to do some other shopping after AGP, and I decided to take one doll out of her box, and I chose Bella ;) They were handing out free AG stickers at AGP, so I put one right on the front of Bella's shirt ;P





I finally decided to take off her hairnet! I love her gorgeous curls :D 










In the car, I opened up Cora!! :D 



Her lovely face :D 



Her book!



Her cute dress and shoes ;) 








Free at last!! ;)

 Stay tuned for more Bella and Cora pics, I'll be posting some tomorrow!! :D 





13 comments:

  1. It looks Luke you had a wonderful time! Thanks for the photo is of the Caroline displays, I really appreciate it (I think I've finally made up my mind that I'm going to purchase Caroline, I just need to think up a name for her) =) ♥ Bella and Cora are both such gorgeous dolls, I'm so glad they got to come home with such a loving owner ;)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking a picture of #42 for me! Bella and Cora and gorgeous, do Bella's curls seem hard to take care of? I've never had a curly haired doll before and I'm considering it, I'm just kinda scared of the curls. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Maddie!! I had a great time :D :D
    You're welcome, I hope you can get Caroline soon, she's an awesome doll :) Thank you so much ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Liberty Mae :D Thank you so much!! Actually, Bella's curls are actually quite easy to care for, I just twist the curls with my fingers and spritz her hair with water :) I hope you can get a doll with curls someday, their hair is really quite fun to play with :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures. Bella's hair looks georgeous!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both so pretty! Can't wait to see more pics of them! :D
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Allison :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Mint :D Bella says thanks, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Carli :D I'll be posting some soon ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them both. You are so lucky! I voted for you on the doll wardrobe's fashion thingamajig

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both of your new dolls!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.