Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Photoshoot With Bridget :)

Meet Bridget! No, this is not another doll for me ;) My grandma always had wanted a doll like AGs when she was younger, but of course AG was not around then ;) When we were at AGPlace she spotted #61 and fell in love with her, because she looks just like my grandma did when she was little :) But Bridget will live with my grandma and be the model for the doll clothes my grandma makes ;) My grandma let me take Bridget outside for a photoshoot though! Here are some pictures from it: 














It was a little dark where I took the above pictures, so I took Bridget out into the garden for some more pictures in direct sunlight so you can see her gorgeous red hair better ;) 





11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Dollympics547 :D Bridget says thank you, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She's gorgeous! Great photos. :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bridget is so cute! I'm torn between actually wanting #61 or not. Her eyes are so pretty!!! I live those green eyes, they're what made me fall for #37 a few months ago, although I never decided to buy her either. I really want a true redhead though. Your grandma is smart to have her own, my grandma used to be the main supplier of my doll clothes (before she taught me), but didn't have an AG, so she either guessed or used an OG doll she bought for reference. Bridget is such a great name, too!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Mint!! Bridget says thank you, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Maddie! Her green eyes are really gorgeous, I love them, too :D My grandma actually considered #37 for a little bit, too, because she had freckles when she was younger, but she loved Bridget because she was a true redhead like she was ;) My grandma makes lots of clothes for my dolls like yours did, but I am not really good at making my own doll clothes yet :( Bridget says thank you ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Autumn Raelin!!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's soooo pretty! You took great pictures of her! I didn't really like her at first, but now that I've seen these pictures I think she's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, thank you so much, American Girl Place!! I'm so happy you like my pictures of her :D I agree, she's extremely cute ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.