Saturday, July 12, 2014

What Would You Name This Doll?


I've seen a lot of blogs do "What Would You Name This Doll" contests, and I love the idea, so I decided to do my own! Here's how it works: I'll pick a MyAG and I'll ask you, "What name would you give this doll?" and you can leave a few name suggestions in the comments. You'll have one week from now to leave your suggestions, and then I'll choose my favorites from what you leave, and have a voting on here for decide her name :) 

So, ready to start? 


What would you name this doll?







P.S.--This is my 50th post!!!!


13 comments:

  1. I would name her Jamie-Grace, after one of my favorite singers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would name her Sydney . We have a little girl that goes to our church with hair just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I would name her Heidi or Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would name her Gabby, Jillian, Jamie, or Savannah. :)
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jamie grace! (The singer)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would name her Charity =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, everyone, for your great suggestions :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.