Friday, July 25, 2014

Traveling With Izzy Post :)


I've been forgetting to post about Mini Izzy's adventures, I couldn't seem to find the pictures I uploaded of her to my computer for the longest time, but I finally found them! Here's a quick story about Izzy at the library:


Hi, everyone! Izzy here. Shelby-Grace planned to go to the library, and it turns out that I'm the perfect size to ride in the zipper in her bag, so I got to come along for my first Traveling With Izzy post :D


Here I am on top of the Nancy Drew books!



Then I noticed, on top of another shelf, was a pretty porcelain doll! She reminded me a little bit of one of my sisters, Mai :) 



That's it for the first Traveling With Izzy post! I'll try to make the next one a little longer ;)

~Izzy 

and 



8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Liberty Rain :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell I'm going to love this series (can I call it a series?)! Mini Izzy is adorable, she makes me wish I ate at McDonald's when she was available (gotta love those Happy Meals XD). Too bad I'm a hater and don't eat there XP

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! And yep, you can definitely call it a series ;) Aww, thanks! I'm so happy you like her! I actually didn't eat Happy Meals to get her (I'm a McDonald's hater too! ;) ) a friend who doesn't collect AG stuff but ate the meals during the time they gave out mini Izzys gave her minis to me!! xD

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute adventure! I'm curious to see where she goes next! ;)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Mint! Don't worry, Izzy will be posting more about her travels soon ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Dollympics547! I'm so happy you like it :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.