Wednesday, July 16, 2014

♥ ♡ ♥ The Victory Award Plus I The Beachy Blogger Award Three Times!!! ★ ☆ ★




I was nominated for the Victory award by Dollypics547 from AG For Everyone! Thank you so much, Dollypics547 :) Here's her questions: 


What is your favorite doll from AG?

JLY #4, otherwise known as Mai on this blog, is my favorite, but don't tell the other girls ;) 

What is your favorite book?

I love the original Nancy Drew books!

How many dolls (AG or not) do you have?

15!

Do you have any Girl Of The Year dolls?

No :( 

Historical or Girl Of The Year?

Historicals will always be my favorite, but I love the GOTYs, too :D 

Do have any MyAGs?

Yes, MyAG #8, #4, and #19, and a #22 is spending the summer with me, but she belongs to a friend.


My questions for my nominees:

1. Historical or GOTY?

2. If you could design the next AG Historical doll and GOTY 2015, what would her name and story be? 

3. If you could un-retire one AG, who would it be? 

4. Summer or winter?

5. What is your favorite doll from AG? 


I nominate:










I was also awarded the Beachy Blogger Award by ToDOLLy Awesome! Thank you so much, Leah :) Here's her questions:


How long have you been collecting dolls?

For just about four years :) 

Do you shop Etsy?

Yes!

Which of your doll's personalities is your favorite?

Felicity's!

Which of your doll's personalities is most like you?

Mai's!

Do you play any sports?

Not currently, but I want to start figure skating lessons soon :) 

Is your hair long or short?

Very long ;)

Do you actually live near a beach?

No ;) 

What's your favorite article of doll clothing?

Skirts!! 

Have you ever won a giveaway?

Yes, two! 

Do you have any custom dolls?

No, but I'd love to make one soon :) 


Thanks again, Leah!





I was nominated again for the Beachy Blogger Award by Ginny and June from Small Town American Girlz! Thank you so much, Ginny and June :) Here's their questions: 

Who is your favorite Historical Character?

it's a tie between Kirsten and Felicity :) 

What is your favorite clothing item from AG?

Kirsten's baking outfit, it's soooooo adorable! I'd love to buy it off eBay someday :D 

What is your favorite book? (AG or not)

I looooooove the really old Nancy Drew books!

How many AGP's have you been to?

Three!

Would you rather get a new doll from AG, or get a cheaper TLC doll and fix her up?

I can't choose, I love new dolls, and I love repairing dolls, too :)

How long have you been blogging?

Only a little under two months :D 

Would you rather do a photoshoot at a beach or in the mountains?

Mountains!

Have you ever been to an AG event?

No :) 

Do you shop for dolls/clothing/furniture for your dolls on eBay?

Yes!

Have you ever had to send one of your dolls to the AG Hospital?

I send my Molly in for a "checkup" and I also helped a friend buy a TLC Samantha from eBay, with her hair a mess and her leg detached, and helped her send the doll in :) 

Thanks again, Ginny and June!

I was nominated once again by Elly from Doll Stars! Thank you so much, Elly :) Here's her questions: 



How many dolls do you have?

15!

Favorite color?

Pink! I absolutely love pink!!!!!! ;) 

Favorite hairstyle?

Braids! 

Summer or winter?

Winter!

If you had to give away one of your dolls which one would it be?

No one! I really couldn't choose anyone to give away!

If you could have any super power what would it be?

Flying!!

Favorite AG book?

I can't choose one, but love the Addy and Kirsten books the best!

Favorite AG historical doll?

It's a tie between Kirsten and Felicity!

Any tips on how I could improve my blog?

Nothing! I love your blog as it is, it's amazing :D But if I had to choose something, I would like to see some more photostories :) 

Do you like AG historical, girl of the year, or my american girl dolls? 

Historicals are my favorite :) 






I realized I forgot to add my questions for my nominees! Here they are:

1. What is your favorite AG?

2. What is your favorite book?

3. How many dolls do you have?

4. Do you play any sports?

5. What camera do you use for your blog?

6. Do you prefer photostories or crafts on other doll blogs?

7. How long have you collected dolls?

8. Have you been to AGPlace? If so, how many?

9. Cats or dogs?

10.

I nominate:

Anyone who wants to participate! Just leave me a comment saying you want to participate, and consider yourself awarded :) 



(P.S.--If you have a doll-related business and want to sponsor me, check out the new page at the top of my blog, I just added it :)  ) 







8 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the nominations!!! And thank you so much for nominating me ♥ I'll be posting my answers soon when I post part one of my new photo story series =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Maddie :D You're welcome, Maddie, I absolutely love your blog :) I can't wait to see your answers!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of awards! Congrats!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Dollympics547! :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Mint :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Nancy Drew books too. :) (the old ones)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, Ginny and June, the old ones are the best :) Thanks for commenting!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.