Friday, July 18, 2014

The Girls Are Going To A Church Retreat :)

My girls and I are going to a church retreat today! Find out what girls I'm taking with me in the short photostory below ;) 

(Sorry for the not-so-great quality of the photos, I used a different camera today) 




Molly woke up early this morning, thinking, Shelby-Grace is going to church retreat today! Will I be the doll chosen to go? I haven't been to a camp since 1944, but I never get to go on trips, but maybe, just maybe...Nah, someone else will get chosen. I may as well go back to sleep.



Felicity, too, woke up early. I'll never be picked, she thought. But it would be so fun to go to camp! I never got to go to camp in 1774, but maybe-- Her thoughts were interrupted  by me, saying, "Morning, 'Lissie! Time to get up, you're going to the church retreat with me! Now, hurry and get dressed, then tell Molly she's coming, too, and tell her to get ready. You both will have to pack a few things." Felicity flew out of bed and hastily threw on an outfit. 



"Molly, Molly! Time to get up! WE'RE GOING TO CAMP!" shouted Felicity, shaking Molly awake. Molly whooped with joy, and followed Felicity's instructions to get dressed and pack a few items. 


"WE'RE GOING TO CAMP!!!!!" 






10 comments:

  1. What a cute photo story! I hope you three have a great time =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Maddie :D I'm so excited about going the retreat, thanks for hoping my dolls and I will have a good time!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't church retreats fun? I'm going to one August, but I'm not sure if I'd be brave enough to take one of my dolls. Be sure to take lots of pictures for us! Have fun girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Liberty Rain, I'm soooo excited to go!! :D I plan to keep my dolls safe in my cabin, far away from any danger :) Don't worry, I'll take tons of pictures there ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to one this week, too!! I'm planing to bring Ruthie or Saige with me :) Hope you three have lots of fun :D
    ~Abigail ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you and Saige or Ruthie will have a lot of fun at your church's retreat, Abigail :D Oh, thank you so much!! I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! hope you have a great time! :D

    I nominated you for the Beachy Blogger award:
    http://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com/2014/07/beachy-blogger-award.html
    ~Lydia~ <3
    agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Oh! I saw your comment on the Doll Wardrobe!I drew my outfit today! I can't wait to see yours!
    ~Loren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry not to have replied to all of my comments until now, I didn't have internet access at the retreat :(

    Lydia and Mint--Thanks, I just got back, I had a great time :D

    Lydia, thank you so much! I'll answer my questions soon!

    Loren--Thank you, I can't wait to see your project, too :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.