Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Daisy Chain Award :)

(I did not take this photo, I only added the text. Image found on Google, I can't figure out who took the photo, so, I'm sorry, I cannot credit the original source!)
I've enjoyed seeing all the other doll bloggers' responses and nominations for the Leibester award and many other awards, and I was inspired by hearing about how Liberty Rain from California Harmony invented the Awesome Doll Blog Award, so I decided to make my own award: the Daisy Chain Award!

I chose the name Daisy Chain because a blog award is sort of like a daisy chain--you're nominated, then  the chain of bloggers that are nominated grows and grows and gets longer and longer!

Anyone is eligible to be nominated. Young, old, new blogger, or seasoned pro, anyone! I'm going to nominate eight doll blogs for the Daisy Chain Award, and if I didn't nominate you and you'd like to participate, just drop me a comment telling me so and consider yourself nominated!

If you've been nominated, answer the questions at the bottom of the post, and nominate five to eight doll blogs and provide five to eight questions for your nominees to answer. You can make up your own questions or just use the one I made. Happy Daisy Chaining!


OK, now onto my questions and nominees :)



(As I said though, if you were not nominated, just drop me a comment telling me you'd like to do it and consider yourself nominated!)


My Questions:

1.) What inspired you to create your own doll blog?
2.) Do you like customized dolls?
3.) Do you prefer MyAGs or Girl Of The Year?
4.)  If you could choose anywhere in the world to have a dolly photo-op, where would you choose?
5.) Do you design your own doll clothes?
6.) What is your favorite doll brand?
7.) Do you prefer photo stories or crafts on other doll blogs?
8.) What is your favorite American Girl Doll and why?



If you were nominated for the Daisy Chain Award and would like a Daisy Chain Award blog button, go to my sidebar and find the Daisy Chain Award button, and add it to your sidebar by adding it in by using the "image" gadget in your blog's layout page :) 



20 comments:

  1. I'd like to be nominated!
    My blog is bestloveddolls.blogspot.com
    Thanks and your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

  2. OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOUR BLOG TOO! Can I nominate you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I add the button to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now why couldn't I think of a cool name like that? The Daisy Chain Award sounds lovely! Thank you SOOOOOO much for nominating me! It really means a lot. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dollympics547: You can nominate any doll blog you like, I'd be honored if you chose me :D I'll add a Daisy Chain Award blog button into this post, check back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathryn P.: Just follow the guidelines in the post, and consider yourself nominated :D Thank you so much, I'm glad you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liberty Rain: I think your blog award name is great, I love it :) Thanks for liking mine :D You're welcome, I love your blog! I noticed you nominated me for your Awesome Doll Blog Award, I really appreciate that :) I'll post my answers very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to be nominated, if that's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! I would like to nominated. My blog is evrythngnice4dolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leah B. and Lisa Cato: Just follow the guidelines in the post, and consider both of you nominated :D Thank you Lisa Cato, I"m glad you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been reading your blog for awhile and it is so inspiring. I would love to be nominated!

    ~PottercatxD~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dollympics547: To add the Daisy Chain Award blog button, find the Daisy Chain Award button on my sidebar (it's at the very top of the sidebar) and add it to your blog's sidebar by using the "image" gadget in your blog's layout page :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. PottercatxD: Just follow the guidelines in the post, and consider yourself nominated :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I recently discovered your blog, and I LOVE it ♥ do you think that maybe I could participate/be nominated?

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you soooooo much, Maddie! I'm glad you like my blog :D Of course you can be nominated :) Just follow the guidelines in the post, and consider yourself nominated! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're very welcome, and thank you!!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.