Tuesday, July 8, 2014

♥ The Daisy Chain Award And The Snowflake Award! ♥

I was awarded for the Daisy Chain Award by Dollypics547 from AG For Everyone and Heidi and Rayanne from AG In Ohio! Thank you so much :D 






                                                  Here's Heidi and Rayanne's questions: 


1. How long have you been collecting dolls? 

For just about four years now :) 

2. What doll brands do you have or want to have? 

I have American Girl, Hearts for Hearts, Madame Alexander, A Life Of Faith dolls. I would like to get a Blythe or Pullip someday :D 

3. Are your dolls geeks, fashionistas, or something else?

I would say they are all bookworms ;) 

4. Are you excited for the BeForever makeover from AG? 

I'm not sure if I like it all that much, I kind of wish the Historical line would stay the same...

5. Have you ever taken your dolls to the park, plays, etc.?

Oh, yes! All the time ;) I love to travel with my dolls!

6. Do you like making your own doll clothes and accessories? 

I do! I created an outfit for The Doll Wardrobe's fashion/design contest :D You can see my project entry *here*

7. Do you prefer videos or photostories? 

It's a tie! I love both!

8. Do you prefer MyAGs or historical? 

Historicals are my favorite :) 


Thank you so much, Heidi and Rayanne :)



And now here's Dollypics547's questions:




1. What inspired you to create your own doll blog?

I was inspired by all the amazing doll blogs out there :D


2. Do you like customized dolls?


I love customized dolls! I'd love to make one someday :)


3. Do you prefer MyAGs or Girl Of The Year?

It depends which doll it is :)


4.  If you could choose anywhere in the world to have a dolly photo-op, where would you choose?

I'd love to take pictures of Kirsten in Sweden! I'd love to go to Sweden, and it'd be so fun to take Kirsten there, too ;)

5. Do you design your own doll clothes?

I do! I created an outfit for The Doll Wardrobe's fashion design contest :D You can see my project entry *here*
6. What is your favorite doll brand?

American Girl all the way!

7. Do you prefer photo stories or crafts on other doll blogs?

It's a tie! I love both!

8. What is your favorite American Girl Doll and why?

I love my Just Like You #4, Mai, so much! I've wanted her for forever, and she has the sweetest face :) 
(But don't tell the other dolls!) ;)

Thank you so much, Dollypics547 :)



I nominate: 


Vinyl Girls

Among The Dolls

Jane Austen & Unicorns

                       And whoever hasn't received this award but would like to participate! :D 



My questions for my nominees are:

1. What inspired you to create your own doll blog?
2. Do you like customized dolls?
3. Do you prefer MyAGs or Girl Of The Year?
4. If you could choose anywhere in the world to have a dolly photo-op, where would you choose?
5. Do you design your own doll clothes?
6. What is your favorite doll brand?
7. Do you prefer photo stories or crafts on other doll blogs?
8. What is your favorite American Girl Doll and why?






Loren from Happy House Of AG nominated me for the award she invented, the Snowflake Award! Thank you, Loren :) Here's the answers to he questions: 


                                                            1. What AG doll do you want next?                                                                                                                 

            I'd like #58 or Caroline next :D

2. What is your favorite Girl Of The Year doll?

Jess from 2006 is my favorite! I wasn't into AG in 2006, though, so I didn't have the chance to buy her
:(

3. Saige or Isabelle?

        Saige!

4. Girl Of The Year, Just Like You, or Historical?

Historical! 

5. Favorite Color?

Pink! I absolutely loooooove pink ;)

6. Do you participate in any sports?

I plan to take figure skating lessons soon!



7. Is this your first award?

                                                  I've had a few awards before this one :)

8. Pink or purple?

Definitely pink!

9. What do you think of AG’s ‘Beforever?’

I'm not sure if I like it all that much, I kind of wish the Historical line would stay the same...

10. Favorite Historical doll?

It's a toss-up between Felicity and Kirsten!

11. Do you have a custom doll? Do you want one?

I don't have a custom, but I would like one! I do have a custom Happy Meal Isabelle, though (I added freckles to her)

I nominate: 

Pretty Lilly An American Girl

AG Doll Days

The Clementine Adventures

Fun With AG Fan

The Dazzling Dollies

Chestnut Street Dolls

My questions for my nominees are:


1. What is your favorite quote?

2. If you could go anywhere (fictional or real) where would you go?

3. What is your favorite doll brand?

4. Reece's Peanut Butter Cup or Hershey's Kiss?

5. How many dolls do you own? 

6. What inspired you to start your blog? 

7. If you had a genie lamp, what would your three wishes be?

 8. What is your favorite animal?

9. What doll do you want to get next, or are you happy with the number of dolls you have now?

10.  What is your favorite Girl Of The Year doll?

11. If you could create the next Girl Of The Year and the next Historical doll, what would her name be and what would she be like? 



Thank you so much, Loren :)



(Oh, and by the way, I won the Doll Diaries Giveaway for the lab coat and scrubs :D Well, technically my Mom did, because she entered for me, but of course she is giving it to me ;) I'm so excited!) 


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards! :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Mint :D


    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Amber Kiolulu, I looooove your blog :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.