Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Church Retreat Photos With Molly :)

Hi everyone! It's Molly, and I finally convinced Shelby-Grace that was a great idea to let me type the church retreat post, and she agreed :D I'm picking up where we left off, Friday morning, packing our 
bags. Silly Shelby-Grace forgot to put shoes on us, so for most of these photos Felicity and I will be barefoot ;) We were added to the ever-growing mountain of Shelby-Grace's bags. She is very forgetful at times, and said we had to stay right there, if we were not right on top of her luggage, she was likely to forget us in the frenzy of loading up the car :(


And so we patiently sat, for hours on end, with the luggage. Lucky Felicity landed on the sleeping bag when Shelby-Grace set us down, but poor little old me landed on the hard suitcase >:( 


Later, we all loaded up and Felicity and I "helped" with the map ;) 



We changed into our comfy pajamas for the long car ride :) Here we are, stealing some of Shelby-Grace's trail mix xD


We finally arrived, and Shelby-Grace put her (what else?) AG sleeping bag to add some cushion to her lumpy bunk, and it turns out that the zipper part where the bag can fold up on itself makes a great AG doll-sized pocket for us to snuggle into ;) Can you spot us in the above picture?

Shelby-Grace photo-edited the photo below so you can see us better ;)




Unfortunately, Shelby-Grace said this was not going to be comfortable for her if we stayed there all night, so we had to move onto the side table by the bunk :P 


But she let us get back in the bed in the morning! ;) 




See my new hairstyle? It took a lot of little elastics, and we ran out of the clear kind and had to use colorful ones. The elastics ended up snapping, though, so I changed my hairstyle to a ponytail ;)


We headed down to the shelterhouse and kitchen for breakfast with everyone from our group. Here I am, hanging out in the kitchen!


Here I am out in the shelterhouse :) 




After breakfast, our family went down to the lake to relax.




Later, Shelby-Grace and her parents decided to go hiking around the camp, and I insisted that I come, too ;) 


We found a really cool "bridge", it was a fallen log that the camp had built a hand-hold around. Scaredy-cat Shelby-Grace was nervous about going across, and she was afraid of dropping me, so she sent me across first with her dad ;) 


Soon it was time for bed, though, and we had to get up early so we could start heading for home :P

The next morning, Felicity was complaining that Shelby-Grace hadn't taken near enough pictures of her on this trip, so she insisted that Shelby-Grace take a few more outside of the cabin before we left ;) 



Here we are, posing together :) 


Bye, Church Retreat!! ;) 



~Molly 

and


(Note from Shelby-Grace: Sorry the photos aren't the greatest quality, I couldn't bring my nice camera to camp, for fear it would get lost or broken ;)   ) 

12 comments:

  1. It's cool to see all of your photos! I love the sleeping bag! =)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, it looks like you three had lots of fun! Thanks for sharing! =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I wish my church had a church retreat. ;-)

    ~Lydia~ <3
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com
    agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photo stories!
    ~Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Mint :) Oh, thanks! I love it, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we had a great time, Maddie!! :) Aww, you're welcome, I'm so happy you liked seeing them :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, we did, Lydia!! Aww, I'm sorry your church don't have one, maybe they will start one soon and then you could go sometime :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, thank you so much, Maria! I really appreciate that :D


    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Dollympics547, I'm so happy you enjoyed my post :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Liberty Rain, I really appreciate that :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★



    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.