Monday, July 14, 2014

♥ My GOTY For California Dolls' Challenge ♥



Liberty from California Harmony Dolls is doing a challenge, create your own GOTY! Here's my GOTY for her challenge:


This is Natalia McConnell. She is eleven years old, with reddish-black hair and blue eyes. Her older sister, Jess, was the GOTY of 2006, and Natalia feels like she is trapped in Jess's shadow. Jess is older, Jess is prettier, and Natalia isn't good at anything. Will she fail her duty as GOTY of 2015? Will Natalia ever discover her own talents? Find out in Meet Natalia and Natalia's Hidden Talent!





16 comments:

  1. She's so cute!!! Awesome story, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Liberty Rain, I'm glad you like her :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nice Job! I love the story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I love it!

    *except Jess's last name is McConnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is kind of like Isabelle. Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Dollympics547 :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Leah :D Oops, sorry, I was working on something else and forgot to swap the last name over to McConnell ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★



    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, saige4crafts!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great GOTY! I love the idea of her being another GOTY's relative :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! She is super pretty!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, AGDTIME, I'm glad you like my idea!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★


    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, Mint, I'm so happy you think she's pretty :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would totally buy Natalia if she were real! I love how you incorporated Jess in, I think the references to a previous GOTY is brilliant!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, thank you so much, Maddie!! I'm so glad you like her :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  15. Natalia is really cute!! Also, we nominated you for the Beachy Blogger Award on our blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much, Ginny and June! And also, thank you for the award, I'll answer your questions soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.