Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Marvelous Monday...,Well, More Like Terrific Tuesday ;)

Sorry to be so late to posting Marvelous Monday, but better late than never, right? ;) 


Claire from Carrot And Claire posted a great tutorial on how to do a hairstyle inspired by Astrid from How To Train Your Dragon! Doesn't Elizabeth's hair look so great? :) Check it out  *here*!


Hannah from AGDTime posted an adorable photostory about Kanani's Summer Treats Stand! I just love the stand Hannah made for Kanani :) Check it out  *here*!


Loren from Happy House Of AG posted Part 3 of her exciting photostory series! You can check it out *here*


Chrissa from The Salty Breeze posted about her adorable new birthday gifts, some adorable accessories for her–and her furry friend :) Check it out  *here*!



 

If you were featured in Marvelous Monday and would like a Marvelous Monday blog button, find that blog button on my sidebar and copy and paste the code onto your blog :) 





9 comments:

  1. AGDTIME--You're welcome, I loved your post :)

    Dollympics547--You're welcome, I loved your post, too :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace; ★

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some weird reason, I tried to follow you and it blocked me! I really want to follow you! (It might be because I accidentally used my dad's account)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, sorry, Dollympics547, I was confused by the name (it had your dad's name on it instead of Dollympics547) and the profile didn't have anything in it, so I was unsure of who it was :) But I unblocked you now :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, The Saltys, I love your blog sooooo much :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the Beachy blogger award!

    -elly
    2dollstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sooooo much, Elly, I'll be sure to post my answers soon :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.