Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Marvelous Monday :)

I am *SO* sorry that I forgot, once again, Marvelous Monday :( I forgot to put it up last night, and I remembered it only now :( But here it is today!! :D


Jeneca from Vinyl Girls posted her adorable photoshoot with Molly and Emily this week! Check it out *HERE*!


Mint from The Abbott Doll Family posted Caroline's OOTD! Caroline's outfit is so beautiful, I love it! Plus, find out what Mint ordered from Liberty Jane ;) Check it out *HERE*!


Elly from Doll Stars posted an awesome tour of her dolls' room this week :) Her doll room is too adorable, I LOVE it! Check it out *HERE* !


Liberty Rain from California Harmony posted about the *amazing* outfit she made for her dolls! It's so adorable, I love it :D Check it out *HERE*!


Kiki from Kiki's Korner posted an adorable photostory about Mia's soccer team winning the AG Cup ;) Check it out *HERE*!


If you were featured in Marvelous Monday and would like a Marvelous Monday blog button, find the 

Marvelous Monday blog button on my sidebar and copy and paste the code onto your blog :)
again 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my post. :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Mint, your post was amazing :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting mine, Shelby-Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fabulous job choosing the featured posts, I love them all ;)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, your post was awesome, too :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, thanks, Mint! I'm glad you liked them!! :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.