Monday, July 7, 2014

Marvelous Monday: July 7



Today is Marvelous Monday, and I have some great posts to share with you :) 


Leah from toDOLLy Awesome posted some adorable hairstyles for Day Ten of her amazing series, 21 Days of Fabulous! I just love her ideas :) Check it out  *HERE*!


Pottercat from Green Tomato Doll Studios posted a great photoshoot with her Molly doll! Check it out *HERE*!



Mint from The Abbott Doll Family posted some adorable pictures of her doll, Lydia, in the cutest doll outfit ever, plus Lydia's new pet! Check it out  *HERE*!


I recently discovered a new blog, California Harmony Dolls, written by Liberty Rain! It's a really amazing blog, I'm sure she'd love it if you checked it out :) I especially love her photoshoot with Kanani :) Check it out  *HERE*!


Tonya from Four Friends In College posted an adorable story about her and Tessa and dog, Milo, went out blackberry picking! I love her photos, and the story is too cute! I especially love her ideas for how to use blackberries in various recipes :) Check it out  *HERE*!



If you were featured in Marvelous Monday and would like a Marvelous Monday blog button, find that blog button on my sidebar and copy and paste the code onto your blog :) 


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my post. I really appreciate it! Also, thanks for adding my button on the side! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blackberry picking post from Four Friends In College! It reminds me of when I went blackberry picking with my friends on a summer retreat with my church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooooooo much!!! :D xD

    ~PottercatxD~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mint4AGDolls--You're very welcome, I looooove your blog so much :D

    Liberty Rain--I agree, that sounds so fun!

    PottercatxD--You're welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!!! I was scrolling down my Blogger Dashboard and THERE I WAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for putting me in your post!

    Your so sweet!

    BTW I will answer your award questions as soon as possible..I'm a little swamped :)

    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry that I'm responding to you so late, Allison, I didn't notice your comment until now! Sorry about that :( You're welcome, Allison, I absolutely adore your blog, it's so great :D That's OK, I'm excited to see your answers, but I can wait ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.