Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Marvelous Monday for July 21 (Posted Late Again!)

Sorry to be so late to posting Marvelous Monday (again!), it completely slipped my mind until now :( But again, better late than never, right? ;)



AwesomeAmericanGirl from Awesome American Girl Blog posted abouther dolls' Outfits of the Month! I love their outfits :) Check out her post about it  *HERE*!


Maddie from Dolls On My Mind reviewed her new items from Saige's collection from AG's big sale! Read her great review  *HERE*!


Also, Maddie started a new blog just a few days ago, The AG Look-Book! It's really great, you should check it out :) I especially love her OOTD post, which you can see *HERE* :D 


Jaclynn from Little House of American Girl posted an adorable photostory about her dolls working at the animal shelter! Check it out  *HERE*!


Juliet and Josie from The Guys And Gals of Chestnut Street posted some great photography tips this week! Click here for Part One and here for Part Two :) 


If you were featured in Marvelous Monday and would like a Marvelous Monday blog button, find the 

Marvelous Monday blog button on my sidebar and copy and paste the code onto your blog :)



P.S.--The pictures of my dolls at the church retreat should be posted soon :) 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome picks! Can't wait to see the pics from the retreat!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my blogs! ♥ I will totally check out the posts you recommended that I haven't already seen ;) I'm super excited for the photos from the church retreat!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're soooo welcome, Maddie, your blogs are awesome! I'm so happy you want to see my retreat photos, that means a lot to me :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Liberty Rain :D I'm so happy you want to see my pictures, I really appreciate it :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my blog!
    ~AwesomeAmericanGirl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're soooo welcome, AwesomeAmericanGirl, I love your blog so much!!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool!
    (LOVE the name choice Jamie-Grace for the doll on your poll, BTW!)

    ~Lydia~ <3
    agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Lydia :D Thanks, I picked my four favorite names from what others suggested on my What Would You Name That Doll post, and I really liked the name Jamie-Grace, too :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.