Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mai's Favorite Outfit: For ToDOLLy Awesome's 21 Days Of Fabulous :)

Leah from ToDOLLy Awesome asked for submissions for her 21 Days of Fabulous posts, and I decided to send something in, so I decided to show my doll Mai's favorite outfit ;)


This Mai, Shelby-Grace's doll, and this is my favorite outfit. It consists of:

Kit's Meet Cardigan
Kit's Felt Hat from Kit's School Skirt Set
Kit's Meet Skirt
A My American Girl long-sleeve tee (unknown set)
American Girl Canvas Shoes




This is my favorite hat, ever! It's fancy enough that it goes well with many outfits, but also is a bit casual, too.


Here's my cardigan and shirt! The white tee compliments the other pastel colors in the outfit and is neutral enough to go under my colorful sweater. 



And here's my skirt! It is one of my favorite skirts in my closet. It has those amazing pleats and a fun, summery print, and has just enough vintage feel! Also, that bracelet was handmade by Shelby-Grace for me to go with this outfit. It's bright and colorful and adds a pop of color to my outfit!


These canvas shoes are amazing! They go with so many of my things, and are so comfortable for walking! And I just love the flower graphics! 

Thanks for reading about my fabulous outfit ;) 

--Mai (and Shelby-Grace) 






8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Liberty Rain :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mai looks super cute (correction-FABULOUS), she's such a pretty doll ♥

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Maddie :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaay cute! Super fabulous! This'll be going up in a couple days! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and classy! Love it! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Mint :D


    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, thank you so much, Leah, I can't wait to see all the other submissions, too :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.