Saturday, July 5, 2014

I Was Awarded The MagNeoBio Award Twice!!!



I was nominated for the MagNeoBio Award by Rapunzel from Rapunzel's Journal and Maria from 

My Simple Sweet Houses! Thank you so much, Rapunzel :D Here's my answers to her 10 questions:


1. Chocolate or Vanilla?

Chocolate!!! :)

2. Favorite Quote?

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.” 

― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

3. How many dolls do you have?

All together, 15!

4. If you could go ANYWHERE (fictional or real) where would you go?

Narnia from the Chronicles of Narnia books, or The Hundred Acer Woods from Winnie The Pooh ;) 

5. In-n-Out or Starbucks?

Starbucks!

6. Would you rather swim with a bunch of sharks or a bunch of stingrays?

Stingrays :) 

7.Fruit or Veggies?

Fruit! I am not a fan of veggies ;) 

8. Sweet or Salty?

Sweet! :D 

9. Pizza or Spaghetti?

It's a tie!

10. Anchovies or Anchovies (This is not a trick question... maybe)?

Neither, I'm not a fan of anchovies ;)



Thanks again, Rapunzel :)




Maria from My Simple Sweet Houses also awarded me for the award! Thanks, Maria :D Here's my answers to her questions:


1. If you could spend a day with somebody (dead or alive) for a day, who would it be?

I'd love to meet C.S. Lewis! And I'd also like to meet all of you doll bloggers, that would be sooooooooo fun! 

Favorite princess?

Does Mulan count? If so, Mulan!

Best Youtuber?

I love so many, I can't choose!

If you could make any word mean anything, what word and what would it mean?

I would make "chili" mean a food that is actually cold! Don't you think it's odd that something steaming hot would be called "chili?" 

What is your favorite animal?

Cats! I absolutely love cats!!! :D

Favorite line of Disney doll?

Animator Collection dolls! They're so cute! 

Weirdest dream you ever had?

Hmmmm...I've had a few pretty weird dreams, but I think the weirdest was when I dreamt that I almost got eaten...because I got stuck in some bubble gum ;)

Weirdest hobby's?

I love to collect anything cat-related. I collect vintage cats, cat jewelry, cat T-shirts, cat everything! 

If you got a genie lamp, what would your three wishes be?


1. The MagNeoBio Award from two awesome doll bloggers (wow, I already got that wish! ;) 

2. Unlimited American Girl dolls! 3. A lifetime amount of Reece's Peanut Butter Cups! (I love those things!) 

Best craft you ever did

A few months ago, I created a doll outfit for The Doll Wardrobe blog's doll clothes design contest! I love how my outfit turned out :D You can see the outfit *here* :D 


Thanks again, Maria!

I nominate: 











And for my final nominee...I nominate whoever has not received this award but would like to!


I loved the questions Rapunzel and Maria provided me, so I'll use a mix of the questions they gave me, and some of my own ;) 

1. What is your favorite quote?

2. If you could go anywhere (fictional or real) where would you go?

3. What is your favorite doll brand?

4. Reece's Peanut Butter Cup or Hershey's Kiss?

5. How many dolls do you own? 

6. What inspired you to start your blog? 

7. If you had a genie lamp, what would your three wishes be?

 8. What is your favorite animal?



11 comments:

  1. I read this and was like oh another award cool and then saw my blog name and was like WHAT? WOW?

    Thanks :)

    ~Allison

    P.S. I will answer these questions ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby-Grace! I nominated you for an award on my blog! It is called the Snowflake Award. My blog is HappyhouseofAG.wordpress.com. Search 'Snowflake Award.'
    ~Loren
    P.S. I <3 your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PottercatxD: Thank you :D
    Allison: You're very welcome, I love your blog so much!! :D I'm excited to see your answers :)
    AGDTIME: Thank you :D
    Loren: Thank you so much! I checked out the award, it looks great, I love your award's name :) I will post my answers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Dollympics547 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats :) I love Reece's Peanut Butter Cups too! ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Abigail :) Those peanut butter cups are sooooooo good, aren't they ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh,congrats! =D (sorry I'm a day late)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Maddie! Don't worry, I'm always late to commenting, myself :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.